Biloxi VA completes largest-ever expansion
by Associated Press
Published: December 19,2011
BILOXI — A crowd of veterans and their supporters were on hand when the Biloxi Veterans Affairs medical care facility marked the completion of five new buildings and other improvements with a dedication ceremony.
WLOX television reports that the expansion was the largest in the history of the Biloxi VA.
The $310 million improvement project nearly doubles the size of the medical care facility. The work involved six different projects, six contractors and hundreds of construction workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability