Biloxi VA completes largest-ever expansion
Published: December 19,2011
BILOXI — A crowd of veterans and their supporters were on hand when the Biloxi Veterans Affairs medical care facility marked the completion of five new buildings and other improvements with a dedication ceremony.
WLOX television reports that the expansion was the largest in the history of the Biloxi VA.
The $310 million improvement project nearly doubles the size of the medical care facility. The work involved six different projects, six contractors and hundreds of construction workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur