Biloxi VA completes largest-ever expansion
by Associated Press
Published: December 19,2011
BILOXI — A crowd of veterans and their supporters were on hand when the Biloxi Veterans Affairs medical care facility marked the completion of five new buildings and other improvements with a dedication ceremony.
WLOX television reports that the expansion was the largest in the history of the Biloxi VA.
The $310 million improvement project nearly doubles the size of the medical care facility. The work involved six different projects, six contractors and hundreds of construction workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil