Biloxi VA completes largest-ever expansion
Published: December 19,2011
BILOXI — A crowd of veterans and their supporters were on hand when the Biloxi Veterans Affairs medical care facility marked the completion of five new buildings and other improvements with a dedication ceremony.
WLOX television reports that the expansion was the largest in the history of the Biloxi VA.
The $310 million improvement project nearly doubles the size of the medical care facility. The work involved six different projects, six contractors and hundreds of construction workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves