Biloxi VA completes largest-ever expansion
by Associated Press
Published: December 19,2011
BILOXI — A crowd of veterans and their supporters were on hand when the Biloxi Veterans Affairs medical care facility marked the completion of five new buildings and other improvements with a dedication ceremony.
WLOX television reports that the expansion was the largest in the history of the Biloxi VA.
The $310 million improvement project nearly doubles the size of the medical care facility. The work involved six different projects, six contractors and hundreds of construction workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district