Tecumseh plans to modernize Tupelo operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2011
TUPELO — Tecumseh Products Company, manufacturer of refrigeration and air conditioning products, is modernizing its Tupelo operations by upgrading its assembly and welding operations.
The total capital investment was not disclosed.
The Mississippi Development Authority helped facilitate the project by providing assistance through the Existing Industry Loan program for the purchase of new equipment. The agency also provided Job Protection Grant program and workforce training assistance.
Additionally, Lee County provided assistance in support of the project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending