Tecumseh plans to modernize Tupelo operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2011
TUPELO — Tecumseh Products Company, manufacturer of refrigeration and air conditioning products, is modernizing its Tupelo operations by upgrading its assembly and welding operations.
The total capital investment was not disclosed.
The Mississippi Development Authority helped facilitate the project by providing assistance through the Existing Industry Loan program for the purchase of new equipment. The agency also provided Job Protection Grant program and workforce training assistance.
Additionally, Lee County provided assistance in support of the project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy