Tecumseh plans to modernize Tupelo operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2011
TUPELO — Tecumseh Products Company, manufacturer of refrigeration and air conditioning products, is modernizing its Tupelo operations by upgrading its assembly and welding operations.
The total capital investment was not disclosed.
The Mississippi Development Authority helped facilitate the project by providing assistance through the Existing Industry Loan program for the purchase of new equipment. The agency also provided Job Protection Grant program and workforce training assistance.
Additionally, Lee County provided assistance in support of the project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment