Tecumseh plans to modernize Tupelo operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2011
TUPELO — Tecumseh Products Company, manufacturer of refrigeration and air conditioning products, is modernizing its Tupelo operations by upgrading its assembly and welding operations.
The total capital investment was not disclosed.
The Mississippi Development Authority helped facilitate the project by providing assistance through the Existing Industry Loan program for the purchase of new equipment. The agency also provided Job Protection Grant program and workforce training assistance.
Additionally, Lee County provided assistance in support of the project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State