Tecumseh plans to modernize Tupelo operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2011
TUPELO — Tecumseh Products Company, manufacturer of refrigeration and air conditioning products, is modernizing its Tupelo operations by upgrading its assembly and welding operations.
The total capital investment was not disclosed.
The Mississippi Development Authority helped facilitate the project by providing assistance through the Existing Industry Loan program for the purchase of new equipment. The agency also provided Job Protection Grant program and workforce training assistance.
Additionally, Lee County provided assistance in support of the project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals