TVA chief operating officer McCollum to retire
Published: December 21,2011
McCollum announced his plans in a Wednesday telephone call with reporters.
As chief operating officer, McCollum oversees management of power production, transmission, power trading and resource management programs.
McCollum said he plans for the next six months to mainly work on capital project planning.
He said he will have reached five years with TVA in June and that is “an appropriate time” to retire.
A report in November showed McCollum’s compensation totaled almost $2.6 million in fiscal 2011.
TVA is the nation’s largest public utility, with about 9 million consumers in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion