Adams and Reese makes Fortune’s national ranking
JACKSON — Adams and Reese is listed on the “2012 Top Ranked Law Firms” list among the top Southeast Region law firms the December 2011 edition of Fortune Investor’s Guide 2012 magazine in which LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and Fortune Magazine listed law firms in the United States, as determined by the firm’s percentage of AV Preeminent-rated lawyers.
The magazine listed law firms with at least one-third of its lawyers receiving an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Out of 254,000 firms rated by Martindale-Hubbell, only 965 firms were selected nationally for inclusion on the list, according to Adams and Reese.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones