Adams and Reese makes Fortune’s national ranking
JACKSON — Adams and Reese is listed on the “2012 Top Ranked Law Firms” list among the top Southeast Region law firms the December 2011 edition of Fortune Investor’s Guide 2012 magazine in which LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and Fortune Magazine listed law firms in the United States, as determined by the firm’s percentage of AV Preeminent-rated lawyers.
The magazine listed law firms with at least one-third of its lawyers receiving an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Out of 254,000 firms rated by Martindale-Hubbell, only 965 firms were selected nationally for inclusion on the list, according to Adams and Reese.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal