Adams and Reese makes Fortune’s national ranking
JACKSON — Adams and Reese is listed on the “2012 Top Ranked Law Firms” list among the top Southeast Region law firms the December 2011 edition of Fortune Investor’s Guide 2012 magazine in which LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and Fortune Magazine listed law firms in the United States, as determined by the firm’s percentage of AV Preeminent-rated lawyers.
The magazine listed law firms with at least one-third of its lawyers receiving an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Out of 254,000 firms rated by Martindale-Hubbell, only 965 firms were selected nationally for inclusion on the list, according to Adams and Reese.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property