Adams and Reese makes Fortune’s national ranking
JACKSON — Adams and Reese is listed on the “2012 Top Ranked Law Firms” list among the top Southeast Region law firms the December 2011 edition of Fortune Investor’s Guide 2012 magazine in which LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and Fortune Magazine listed law firms in the United States, as determined by the firm’s percentage of AV Preeminent-rated lawyers.
The magazine listed law firms with at least one-third of its lawyers receiving an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Out of 254,000 firms rated by Martindale-Hubbell, only 965 firms were selected nationally for inclusion on the list, according to Adams and Reese.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports