Adams and Reese makes Fortune’s national ranking
JACKSON — Adams and Reese is listed on the “2012 Top Ranked Law Firms” list among the top Southeast Region law firms the December 2011 edition of Fortune Investor’s Guide 2012 magazine in which LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and Fortune Magazine listed law firms in the United States, as determined by the firm’s percentage of AV Preeminent-rated lawyers.
The magazine listed law firms with at least one-third of its lawyers receiving an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Out of 254,000 firms rated by Martindale-Hubbell, only 965 firms were selected nationally for inclusion on the list, according to Adams and Reese.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau