HBAM recognizes men
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
The Home Builders Association of Mississippi (HBAM) recently named two outstanding members as Builder Member of the Year and Associate Member of the Year, the top individual honors awarded each year. Chosen as 2011 Builder Member of the Year was Chris Massey of Nesbit. Massey is a second-generation builder in the family business Massey Home Builders Inc. in Southaven.
Massey is a certified professional builder and currently serves as Home Builders Association of Mississippi (HBAM) president. He is the immediate past president of the North Mississippi Home Builders Association. He serves on the HBAM Executive Committee, Build PAC board of directors, Finance Committee, Hall of Fame Committee and the Mississippi Housing Institute board of directors.
He is an active member in the Desoto County Economic Council, Northwest Mississippi Code Enforcement Association and Habitat for Humanity.
Massey, wife Cathy and children Katie, Dalton and Morgan reside in Nesbit.
Named HBAM 2011 Associate of the Year was Kevin Kinkade of Madison. Kinkade serves as vice president of Trustmark Bank in Madison. He has been in the banking business for 20 years.
Kinkade is an active member of the Home Builders Association of Jackson (HBAJ). He is a member of the Parade of Homes Committee, Finance Committee and serves as chairman of the Membership Committee. He also serves on the HBAJ board of directors.
He serves on the HBAM Member Benefits Committee and regularly attends the Mortgage Finance Committee meetings.
Kinkade is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, the Mississippi School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
He is a member of Madison “The City” Chamber of Commerce and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce and the Nationwide Licensing System & Registry. Kinkade is an active volunteer with the Salvation Army, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association and Habitat for Humanity. In his community, he coaches Madison Ridgeland Youth Baseball, Upward Basketball and soccer with the South Madison County Soccer Association.
He and his wife, Susie, and their son, Kyle, reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal