Three join new office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
Arthur Finkelberg CFA, CFP; Al Green, CFP, and Butch McKenzie recently joined the newly opened office of Raymond James. Finkelberg and McKenzie both came to Raymond James from Wells Fargo Advisors. Green joined from UBS.
Finkelberg joined Raymond James as senior vice president, investments and has 29 years of experience as a financial advisor. He attended school at the State University of New York at Albany and has a degree in philosophy. Finkelberg also has an accounting degree and a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
McKenzie was branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors before joining Raymond James as senior vice president, investments, and branch manager. He has 28 years of business experience.
Green, with 49 years experience in the financial services industry, is currently senior vice president, investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow