Three join new office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
Arthur Finkelberg CFA, CFP; Al Green, CFP, and Butch McKenzie recently joined the newly opened office of Raymond James. Finkelberg and McKenzie both came to Raymond James from Wells Fargo Advisors. Green joined from UBS.
Finkelberg joined Raymond James as senior vice president, investments and has 29 years of experience as a financial advisor. He attended school at the State University of New York at Albany and has a degree in philosophy. Finkelberg also has an accounting degree and a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
McKenzie was branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors before joining Raymond James as senior vice president, investments, and branch manager. He has 28 years of business experience.
Green, with 49 years experience in the financial services industry, is currently senior vice president, investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion