Three join new office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
Arthur Finkelberg CFA, CFP; Al Green, CFP, and Butch McKenzie recently joined the newly opened office of Raymond James. Finkelberg and McKenzie both came to Raymond James from Wells Fargo Advisors. Green joined from UBS.
Finkelberg joined Raymond James as senior vice president, investments and has 29 years of experience as a financial advisor. He attended school at the State University of New York at Albany and has a degree in philosophy. Finkelberg also has an accounting degree and a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
McKenzie was branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors before joining Raymond James as senior vice president, investments, and branch manager. He has 28 years of business experience.
Green, with 49 years experience in the financial services industry, is currently senior vice president, investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up