Three join new office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
Arthur Finkelberg CFA, CFP; Al Green, CFP, and Butch McKenzie recently joined the newly opened office of Raymond James. Finkelberg and McKenzie both came to Raymond James from Wells Fargo Advisors. Green joined from UBS.
Finkelberg joined Raymond James as senior vice president, investments and has 29 years of experience as a financial advisor. He attended school at the State University of New York at Albany and has a degree in philosophy. Finkelberg also has an accounting degree and a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
McKenzie was branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors before joining Raymond James as senior vice president, investments, and branch manager. He has 28 years of business experience.
Green, with 49 years experience in the financial services industry, is currently senior vice president, investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county