Three join new office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
Arthur Finkelberg CFA, CFP; Al Green, CFP, and Butch McKenzie recently joined the newly opened office of Raymond James. Finkelberg and McKenzie both came to Raymond James from Wells Fargo Advisors. Green joined from UBS.
Finkelberg joined Raymond James as senior vice president, investments and has 29 years of experience as a financial advisor. He attended school at the State University of New York at Albany and has a degree in philosophy. Finkelberg also has an accounting degree and a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
McKenzie was branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors before joining Raymond James as senior vice president, investments, and branch manager. He has 28 years of business experience.
Green, with 49 years experience in the financial services industry, is currently senior vice president, investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones