Three join new office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2011
Arthur Finkelberg CFA, CFP; Al Green, CFP, and Butch McKenzie recently joined the newly opened office of Raymond James. Finkelberg and McKenzie both came to Raymond James from Wells Fargo Advisors. Green joined from UBS.
Finkelberg joined Raymond James as senior vice president, investments and has 29 years of experience as a financial advisor. He attended school at the State University of New York at Albany and has a degree in philosophy. Finkelberg also has an accounting degree and a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
McKenzie was branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors before joining Raymond James as senior vice president, investments, and branch manager. He has 28 years of business experience.
Green, with 49 years experience in the financial services industry, is currently senior vice president, investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’