C Spire signs sponsorship pact with Grizzlies, FedExForum
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2011
RIDGELAND — The Memphis Grizzlies and C Spire Wireless have entered into a multi-year sponsorship agreement involving the NBA Western Conference team and FedExForum.
Terms were not disclosed.
As part of the agreement, the Memphis Grizzlies have chosen C Spire Wireless as the official wireless partner of the professional basketball team and FedExForum and will offer the carrier exclusive category rights for marketing promotion and technology development.
The agreement gives C Spire Wireless marketing and promotional rights through the Grizzlies’ 2012-13 season. Some of the applications the company intends to pursue as part of the sponsorship include augmented reality, specialized mobile applications and other consumer engagement initiatives, according to Jim Richmond, director of corporate communications for C Spire Wireless.
Richmond said. “As a corporate leader in the community, we’re delighted to be affiliated with the Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum — two of the biggest names in Tennessee sports and entertainment.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion