C Spire signs sponsorship pact with Grizzlies, FedExForum
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2011
RIDGELAND — The Memphis Grizzlies and C Spire Wireless have entered into a multi-year sponsorship agreement involving the NBA Western Conference team and FedExForum.
Terms were not disclosed.
As part of the agreement, the Memphis Grizzlies have chosen C Spire Wireless as the official wireless partner of the professional basketball team and FedExForum and will offer the carrier exclusive category rights for marketing promotion and technology development.
The agreement gives C Spire Wireless marketing and promotional rights through the Grizzlies’ 2012-13 season. Some of the applications the company intends to pursue as part of the sponsorship include augmented reality, specialized mobile applications and other consumer engagement initiatives, according to Jim Richmond, director of corporate communications for C Spire Wireless.
Richmond said. “As a corporate leader in the community, we’re delighted to be affiliated with the Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum — two of the biggest names in Tennessee sports and entertainment.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow