Accountants pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association announced three accountants recently completed the examination requirements for becoming certified public accountants. Amanda Pounds Spencer, CPA, is a native of Houston, Miss. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2007 and master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 2008. Spencer joined the firm in August 2008. She and her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, reside in Tupelo.
Jon Pernell, CPA is a native of Greenwood. He is a graduate of Delta State University, receiving his bachelor of accountancy in 2002. He joined the firm in July 2005 after practicing public accounting for four years in Greenwood. He and his wife, Casey, reside in Tupelo.
Katie Bruce Stuart, CPA is a native of Saltillo. She is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2002 and master of accountancy in 2003. She joined the firm in July 2008 after practicing public accounting for five years in Montgomery, Ala. She and her husband, Drew, and their son, John Andrew, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement