Accountants pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association announced three accountants recently completed the examination requirements for becoming certified public accountants. Amanda Pounds Spencer, CPA, is a native of Houston, Miss. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2007 and master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 2008. Spencer joined the firm in August 2008. She and her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, reside in Tupelo.
Jon Pernell, CPA is a native of Greenwood. He is a graduate of Delta State University, receiving his bachelor of accountancy in 2002. He joined the firm in July 2005 after practicing public accounting for four years in Greenwood. He and his wife, Casey, reside in Tupelo.
Katie Bruce Stuart, CPA is a native of Saltillo. She is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2002 and master of accountancy in 2003. She joined the firm in July 2008 after practicing public accounting for five years in Montgomery, Ala. She and her husband, Drew, and their son, John Andrew, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41