Accountants pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association announced three accountants recently completed the examination requirements for becoming certified public accountants. Amanda Pounds Spencer, CPA, is a native of Houston, Miss. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2007 and master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 2008. Spencer joined the firm in August 2008. She and her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, reside in Tupelo.
Jon Pernell, CPA is a native of Greenwood. He is a graduate of Delta State University, receiving his bachelor of accountancy in 2002. He joined the firm in July 2005 after practicing public accounting for four years in Greenwood. He and his wife, Casey, reside in Tupelo.
Katie Bruce Stuart, CPA is a native of Saltillo. She is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2002 and master of accountancy in 2003. She joined the firm in July 2008 after practicing public accounting for five years in Montgomery, Ala. She and her husband, Drew, and their son, John Andrew, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015