Accountants pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association announced three accountants recently completed the examination requirements for becoming certified public accountants. Amanda Pounds Spencer, CPA, is a native of Houston, Miss. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2007 and master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 2008. Spencer joined the firm in August 2008. She and her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, reside in Tupelo.
Jon Pernell, CPA is a native of Greenwood. He is a graduate of Delta State University, receiving his bachelor of accountancy in 2002. He joined the firm in July 2005 after practicing public accounting for four years in Greenwood. He and his wife, Casey, reside in Tupelo.
Katie Bruce Stuart, CPA is a native of Saltillo. She is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving her bachelor of accountancy in 2002 and master of accountancy in 2003. She joined the firm in July 2008 after practicing public accounting for five years in Montgomery, Ala. She and her husband, Drew, and their son, John Andrew, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion