Dupre’ named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Charlotte W. Dupre’ has been promoted to CEO at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) in Jackson, effective Dec. 14.
Dupre’ joined Health Management Associates (HMA), which operates CMMC, in January as the COO of Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge in Naples, Fla. Prior to joining HMA, she was the CEO at River Parishes Hospital with LifePoint Hospitals, in LaPlace, La.
Additionally, her career includes serving as one of the vice presidents forWoman’s Hospital Foundation in Baton Rouge, La., where she worked for three years as the executive director of women’s health services. She then served as an administrator with Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators