Dupre’ named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Charlotte W. Dupre’ has been promoted to CEO at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) in Jackson, effective Dec. 14.
Dupre’ joined Health Management Associates (HMA), which operates CMMC, in January as the COO of Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge in Naples, Fla. Prior to joining HMA, she was the CEO at River Parishes Hospital with LifePoint Hospitals, in LaPlace, La.
Additionally, her career includes serving as one of the vice presidents forWoman’s Hospital Foundation in Baton Rouge, La., where she worked for three years as the executive director of women’s health services. She then served as an administrator with Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren