Firm welcomes Cleveland
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Faye Carole Cleveland recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Mississippi, she is a certified public accountant with over 30 years of experience.
Cleveland is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration with a major in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015