Firm welcomes Cleveland
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Faye Carole Cleveland recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Mississippi, she is a certified public accountant with over 30 years of experience.
Cleveland is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration with a major in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast