Firm welcomes Cleveland
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Faye Carole Cleveland recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Mississippi, she is a certified public accountant with over 30 years of experience.
Cleveland is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration with a major in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion