Firm welcomes Cleveland
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Faye Carole Cleveland recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Mississippi, she is a certified public accountant with over 30 years of experience.
Cleveland is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration with a major in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form