Firm welcomes Cleveland
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Faye Carole Cleveland recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Mississippi, she is a certified public accountant with over 30 years of experience.
Cleveland is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration with a major in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi