Goodwin is Bridges Professor
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
For her tireless efforts in research and curriculum management at the University of Southern Mississippi, assistant professor Kimberly Goodwin has been named the Parham Bridges Endowed Professor of Real Estate at Southern Miss. As the Bridges Professor, Goodwin is responsible for advancing knowledge of real estate through high impact research and for helping educate the next generation of real estate professionals.
A Newton, N.J., native, Goodwin has served as assistant professor of finance at Southern Miss since the fall of 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus