Goodwin is Bridges Professor
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
For her tireless efforts in research and curriculum management at the University of Southern Mississippi, assistant professor Kimberly Goodwin has been named the Parham Bridges Endowed Professor of Real Estate at Southern Miss. As the Bridges Professor, Goodwin is responsible for advancing knowledge of real estate through high impact research and for helping educate the next generation of real estate professionals.
A Newton, N.J., native, Goodwin has served as assistant professor of finance at Southern Miss since the fall of 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment