Goodwin is Bridges Professor
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
For her tireless efforts in research and curriculum management at the University of Southern Mississippi, assistant professor Kimberly Goodwin has been named the Parham Bridges Endowed Professor of Real Estate at Southern Miss. As the Bridges Professor, Goodwin is responsible for advancing knowledge of real estate through high impact research and for helping educate the next generation of real estate professionals.
A Newton, N.J., native, Goodwin has served as assistant professor of finance at Southern Miss since the fall of 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending