Goodwin is Bridges Professor
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
For her tireless efforts in research and curriculum management at the University of Southern Mississippi, assistant professor Kimberly Goodwin has been named the Parham Bridges Endowed Professor of Real Estate at Southern Miss. As the Bridges Professor, Goodwin is responsible for advancing knowledge of real estate through high impact research and for helping educate the next generation of real estate professionals.
A Newton, N.J., native, Goodwin has served as assistant professor of finance at Southern Miss since the fall of 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release