Goodwin is Bridges Professor
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
For her tireless efforts in research and curriculum management at the University of Southern Mississippi, assistant professor Kimberly Goodwin has been named the Parham Bridges Endowed Professor of Real Estate at Southern Miss. As the Bridges Professor, Goodwin is responsible for advancing knowledge of real estate through high impact research and for helping educate the next generation of real estate professionals.
A Newton, N.J., native, Goodwin has served as assistant professor of finance at Southern Miss since the fall of 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program