Irby to assist growers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Mississippi State University’s Extension Service has selected Trent Irby as the new soybean specialist to assist the state’s soybean growers. He began work in January.
Irby, a Mississippi native, received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees at MSU in 2005 and 2009, respectively, and is finishing his doctorate. He served as a student representative to the Mississippi Weed Society and the Southern Weed Science Society.
His family’s farm, Irby Farms, LLC, is located near Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county