Magee, Palmertree promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Richard Magee has been promoted to manager of customer support at Bomgar Corporation. Magee’s role in leading the customer support engineer team builds on his more than 15 years of experience in the technical support field.
Magee has been employed at Bomgar since October 2006.
He and his wife, Dendy, and their families have been long time residents of Jackson. They have two children, Elizabeth and Davis, who attend Jackson Academy and keep them very active in the community.
Ryan Palmertree has been promoted to the manager of product support. Palmertree’s customer and product support experience has spanned over eight years, and he has been employed at Bomgar for the last four.
Palmertree is a native and longtime Mississippian. He attended Hinds Community College where he graduated with an associate’s degree in computer programming.
Palmertree and his wife, Stephanie, who is director of finance for the Mississippi Museum of Art in Jackson, are residents of Clinton and are active supporters both of their local Baptist church and Jackson arts organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015