Magee, Palmertree promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Richard Magee has been promoted to manager of customer support at Bomgar Corporation. Magee’s role in leading the customer support engineer team builds on his more than 15 years of experience in the technical support field.
Magee has been employed at Bomgar since October 2006.
He and his wife, Dendy, and their families have been long time residents of Jackson. They have two children, Elizabeth and Davis, who attend Jackson Academy and keep them very active in the community.
Ryan Palmertree has been promoted to the manager of product support. Palmertree’s customer and product support experience has spanned over eight years, and he has been employed at Bomgar for the last four.
Palmertree is a native and longtime Mississippian. He attended Hinds Community College where he graduated with an associate’s degree in computer programming.
Palmertree and his wife, Stephanie, who is director of finance for the Mississippi Museum of Art in Jackson, are residents of Clinton and are active supporters both of their local Baptist church and Jackson arts organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues