Magee, Palmertree promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Richard Magee has been promoted to manager of customer support at Bomgar Corporation. Magee’s role in leading the customer support engineer team builds on his more than 15 years of experience in the technical support field.
Magee has been employed at Bomgar since October 2006.
He and his wife, Dendy, and their families have been long time residents of Jackson. They have two children, Elizabeth and Davis, who attend Jackson Academy and keep them very active in the community.
Ryan Palmertree has been promoted to the manager of product support. Palmertree’s customer and product support experience has spanned over eight years, and he has been employed at Bomgar for the last four.
Palmertree is a native and longtime Mississippian. He attended Hinds Community College where he graduated with an associate’s degree in computer programming.
Palmertree and his wife, Stephanie, who is director of finance for the Mississippi Museum of Art in Jackson, are residents of Clinton and are active supporters both of their local Baptist church and Jackson arts organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation