Magee, Palmertree promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Richard Magee has been promoted to manager of customer support at Bomgar Corporation. Magee’s role in leading the customer support engineer team builds on his more than 15 years of experience in the technical support field.
Magee has been employed at Bomgar since October 2006.
He and his wife, Dendy, and their families have been long time residents of Jackson. They have two children, Elizabeth and Davis, who attend Jackson Academy and keep them very active in the community.
Ryan Palmertree has been promoted to the manager of product support. Palmertree’s customer and product support experience has spanned over eight years, and he has been employed at Bomgar for the last four.
Palmertree is a native and longtime Mississippian. He attended Hinds Community College where he graduated with an associate’s degree in computer programming.
Palmertree and his wife, Stephanie, who is director of finance for the Mississippi Museum of Art in Jackson, are residents of Clinton and are active supporters both of their local Baptist church and Jackson arts organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet