MCEE seats new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
The Mississippi Council on Economic Education has welcomed eight new board members in 2011. They are: Dr. Daphne Buckley, deputy state superintendent of education, Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson; Charlita Cloman, vice president, community affairs manager, Regions Bank, Jackson; Dr. Brent Hales, interim chair of the Department of Economic and Workforce Development and associate professor of economic development and workforce development, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg; Dr. Edward Jordan, director of P-20 initiatives, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, Jackson; Derek Polk, director of engineering for Nissan North America Inc., Canton; Gail Psilos, regional economic intelligence network director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, New Orleans Branch; Dr. David Rock, dean, School of Education, University of Mississippi, Oxford; Dr. Pamela Smith, past-president, Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Jackson; and, Cory Wilson, attorney, Heidelberg Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, PA, Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal