MCEE seats new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
The Mississippi Council on Economic Education has welcomed eight new board members in 2011. They are: Dr. Daphne Buckley, deputy state superintendent of education, Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson; Charlita Cloman, vice president, community affairs manager, Regions Bank, Jackson; Dr. Brent Hales, interim chair of the Department of Economic and Workforce Development and associate professor of economic development and workforce development, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg; Dr. Edward Jordan, director of P-20 initiatives, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, Jackson; Derek Polk, director of engineering for Nissan North America Inc., Canton; Gail Psilos, regional economic intelligence network director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, New Orleans Branch; Dr. David Rock, dean, School of Education, University of Mississippi, Oxford; Dr. Pamela Smith, past-president, Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Jackson; and, Cory Wilson, attorney, Heidelberg Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, PA, Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters