MCEE seats new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
The Mississippi Council on Economic Education has welcomed eight new board members in 2011. They are: Dr. Daphne Buckley, deputy state superintendent of education, Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson; Charlita Cloman, vice president, community affairs manager, Regions Bank, Jackson; Dr. Brent Hales, interim chair of the Department of Economic and Workforce Development and associate professor of economic development and workforce development, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg; Dr. Edward Jordan, director of P-20 initiatives, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, Jackson; Derek Polk, director of engineering for Nissan North America Inc., Canton; Gail Psilos, regional economic intelligence network director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, New Orleans Branch; Dr. David Rock, dean, School of Education, University of Mississippi, Oxford; Dr. Pamela Smith, past-president, Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Jackson; and, Cory Wilson, attorney, Heidelberg Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, PA, Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey