MCEE seats new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
The Mississippi Council on Economic Education has welcomed eight new board members in 2011. They are: Dr. Daphne Buckley, deputy state superintendent of education, Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson; Charlita Cloman, vice president, community affairs manager, Regions Bank, Jackson; Dr. Brent Hales, interim chair of the Department of Economic and Workforce Development and associate professor of economic development and workforce development, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg; Dr. Edward Jordan, director of P-20 initiatives, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, Jackson; Derek Polk, director of engineering for Nissan North America Inc., Canton; Gail Psilos, regional economic intelligence network director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, New Orleans Branch; Dr. David Rock, dean, School of Education, University of Mississippi, Oxford; Dr. Pamela Smith, past-president, Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Jackson; and, Cory Wilson, attorney, Heidelberg Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, PA, Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center