Swartzfager tapped by NAEE
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Selena Swartzfager, president of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education (MCEE), has been elected to the position of council representative on the Executive Committee of the National Association of Economic Educators (NAEE). Swartzfager’s position is a three-year term, which begins in January 2012.
A graduate of Millsaps College and the University of Southern Mississippi, Swartzfager, who has been the president of MCEE since August 2010, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson and a “Top 40 Under 40″ by the Mississippi Business Journal. She lives at the Reservoir with her husband Glenn and two sons, Ashton and Greyson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal