Swartzfager tapped by NAEE
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Selena Swartzfager, president of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education (MCEE), has been elected to the position of council representative on the Executive Committee of the National Association of Economic Educators (NAEE). Swartzfager’s position is a three-year term, which begins in January 2012.
A graduate of Millsaps College and the University of Southern Mississippi, Swartzfager, who has been the president of MCEE since August 2010, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson and a “Top 40 Under 40″ by the Mississippi Business Journal. She lives at the Reservoir with her husband Glenn and two sons, Ashton and Greyson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity