Swartzfager tapped by NAEE
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2012
Selena Swartzfager, president of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education (MCEE), has been elected to the position of council representative on the Executive Committee of the National Association of Economic Educators (NAEE). Swartzfager’s position is a three-year term, which begins in January 2012.
A graduate of Millsaps College and the University of Southern Mississippi, Swartzfager, who has been the president of MCEE since August 2010, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson and a “Top 40 Under 40″ by the Mississippi Business Journal. She lives at the Reservoir with her husband Glenn and two sons, Ashton and Greyson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force