Supreme Court to hear arguments in breach of contract dispute
by Associated Press
Published: January 3,2012
LINCOLN COUNTY — The Mississippi Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments of Jan. 18 in a commercial breach of contract case from Lincoln County.
According to court records, Precision Welding sued Denbury Resources for allegedly breaching a contract between the two. Denbury denied the allegation.
A Lincoln County jury in 2010 awarded $1.5 million to Precision.
Denbury appealed the decision to the Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development