Supreme Court to hear arguments in breach of contract dispute
by Associated Press
Published: January 3,2012
LINCOLN COUNTY — The Mississippi Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments of Jan. 18 in a commercial breach of contract case from Lincoln County.
According to court records, Precision Welding sued Denbury Resources for allegedly breaching a contract between the two. Denbury denied the allegation.
A Lincoln County jury in 2010 awarded $1.5 million to Precision.
Denbury appealed the decision to the Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county