Supreme Court to hear arguments in breach of contract dispute
Published: January 3,2012
LINCOLN COUNTY — The Mississippi Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments of Jan. 18 in a commercial breach of contract case from Lincoln County.
According to court records, Precision Welding sued Denbury Resources for allegedly breaching a contract between the two. Denbury denied the allegation.
A Lincoln County jury in 2010 awarded $1.5 million to Precision.
Denbury appealed the decision to the Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement