Supreme Court to hear arguments in breach of contract dispute
Published: January 3,2012
LINCOLN COUNTY — The Mississippi Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments of Jan. 18 in a commercial breach of contract case from Lincoln County.
According to court records, Precision Welding sued Denbury Resources for allegedly breaching a contract between the two. Denbury denied the allegation.
A Lincoln County jury in 2010 awarded $1.5 million to Precision.
Denbury appealed the decision to the Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image