Supreme Court to hear arguments in breach of contract dispute
Published: January 3,2012
LINCOLN COUNTY — The Mississippi Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments of Jan. 18 in a commercial breach of contract case from Lincoln County.
According to court records, Precision Welding sued Denbury Resources for allegedly breaching a contract between the two. Denbury denied the allegation.
A Lincoln County jury in 2010 awarded $1.5 million to Precision.
Denbury appealed the decision to the Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal