Smith named president of Daniel Coker Horton & Bell
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 5,2012
JACKSON — Roy A. Smith Jr. has been named president of the law firm Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Smith has been practicing law with the firm since his graduation from University of Mississippi School of Law in 1982.
He has served the firm in a variety of leadership positions over the past decade. Smith practices primarily in the areas of insurance bad faith and coverage, mass tort litigation, medical, healthcare, and pharmaceutical, personal injury litigation, products liability, professional liability and transportation law.
He is based in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics