Smith named president of Daniel Coker Horton & Bell
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 5,2012
JACKSON — Roy A. Smith Jr. has been named president of the law firm Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Smith has been practicing law with the firm since his graduation from University of Mississippi School of Law in 1982.
He has served the firm in a variety of leadership positions over the past decade. Smith practices primarily in the areas of insurance bad faith and coverage, mass tort litigation, medical, healthcare, and pharmaceutical, personal injury litigation, products liability, professional liability and transportation law.
He is based in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that