Smith named president of Daniel Coker Horton & Bell
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 5,2012
JACKSON — Roy A. Smith Jr. has been named president of the law firm Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Smith has been practicing law with the firm since his graduation from University of Mississippi School of Law in 1982.
He has served the firm in a variety of leadership positions over the past decade. Smith practices primarily in the areas of insurance bad faith and coverage, mass tort litigation, medical, healthcare, and pharmaceutical, personal injury litigation, products liability, professional liability and transportation law.
He is based in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference