Smith named president of Daniel Coker Horton & Bell
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 5,2012
JACKSON — Roy A. Smith Jr. has been named president of the law firm Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Smith has been practicing law with the firm since his graduation from University of Mississippi School of Law in 1982.
He has served the firm in a variety of leadership positions over the past decade. Smith practices primarily in the areas of insurance bad faith and coverage, mass tort litigation, medical, healthcare, and pharmaceutical, personal injury litigation, products liability, professional liability and transportation law.
He is based in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training