Smith named president of Daniel Coker Horton & Bell
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 5,2012
JACKSON — Roy A. Smith Jr. has been named president of the law firm Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Smith has been practicing law with the firm since his graduation from University of Mississippi School of Law in 1982.
He has served the firm in a variety of leadership positions over the past decade. Smith practices primarily in the areas of insurance bad faith and coverage, mass tort litigation, medical, healthcare, and pharmaceutical, personal injury litigation, products liability, professional liability and transportation law.
He is based in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90