Airport looking for fixed base operator
Published: January 6,2012
TUPELO — Officials at the Tupelo Regional Airport say they are looking for a private company to run the operations of its fixed base operator.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the airport is asking for proposals for a private firm to take over staffing of Tupelo Aviation Unlimited. The airport would retain the assets of the fixed base operator.
With the addition of Universal Asset Management and Airline Maintenance Service, airport executive director Josh Abramson says new general aviation policies have helped the airport see “large growth” in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access