Airport looking for fixed base operator
Published: January 6,2012
TUPELO — Officials at the Tupelo Regional Airport say they are looking for a private company to run the operations of its fixed base operator.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the airport is asking for proposals for a private firm to take over staffing of Tupelo Aviation Unlimited. The airport would retain the assets of the fixed base operator.
With the addition of Universal Asset Management and Airline Maintenance Service, airport executive director Josh Abramson says new general aviation policies have helped the airport see “large growth” in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions