BankPlus hires Armour
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
BankPlus has hired Rob Armour as executive vice president and chief marketing and business development officer. Armour has 17 years of experience in the banking industry and was previously employed by Trustmark National Bank as director of marketing.
A native of Memphis, Armour is a graduate of Delta State University. He is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi, graduated with honors from the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and is currently enrolled in the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
In the community, Armour serves as treasurer on the Friends of Children’s Hospital board of directors and serves as national alumni board member for Delta State University.
Armour and his wife, Tamyne, have three children, Larisa, Patrick and Nikolai.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects