BankPlus hires Armour
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
BankPlus has hired Rob Armour as executive vice president and chief marketing and business development officer. Armour has 17 years of experience in the banking industry and was previously employed by Trustmark National Bank as director of marketing.
A native of Memphis, Armour is a graduate of Delta State University. He is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi, graduated with honors from the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and is currently enrolled in the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
In the community, Armour serves as treasurer on the Friends of Children’s Hospital board of directors and serves as national alumni board member for Delta State University.
Armour and his wife, Tamyne, have three children, Larisa, Patrick and Nikolai.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability