BankPlus hires Armour
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
BankPlus has hired Rob Armour as executive vice president and chief marketing and business development officer. Armour has 17 years of experience in the banking industry and was previously employed by Trustmark National Bank as director of marketing.
A native of Memphis, Armour is a graduate of Delta State University. He is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi, graduated with honors from the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and is currently enrolled in the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
In the community, Armour serves as treasurer on the Friends of Children’s Hospital board of directors and serves as national alumni board member for Delta State University.
Armour and his wife, Tamyne, have three children, Larisa, Patrick and Nikolai.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet