BankPlus hires Armour
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
BankPlus has hired Rob Armour as executive vice president and chief marketing and business development officer. Armour has 17 years of experience in the banking industry and was previously employed by Trustmark National Bank as director of marketing.
A native of Memphis, Armour is a graduate of Delta State University. He is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi, graduated with honors from the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and is currently enrolled in the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
In the community, Armour serves as treasurer on the Friends of Children’s Hospital board of directors and serves as national alumni board member for Delta State University.
Armour and his wife, Tamyne, have three children, Larisa, Patrick and Nikolai.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex