BankPlus hires Armour
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
BankPlus has hired Rob Armour as executive vice president and chief marketing and business development officer. Armour has 17 years of experience in the banking industry and was previously employed by Trustmark National Bank as director of marketing.
A native of Memphis, Armour is a graduate of Delta State University. He is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi, graduated with honors from the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and is currently enrolled in the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
In the community, Armour serves as treasurer on the Friends of Children’s Hospital board of directors and serves as national alumni board member for Delta State University.
Armour and his wife, Tamyne, have three children, Larisa, Patrick and Nikolai.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)