BankPlus hires, promotes
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
BankPlus has hired Robert Hawkins as officer and credit analyst in the bank’s administration office. Hawkins has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by M&F Bank. A native of Clinton, Hawkins is a graduate of Hinds Community College and Mississippi College. In the community, Hawkins is a member of the City of Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce. Hawkins and his wife, Jessica, reside in Madison.
BankPlus has also hired Jerome Curro as vice president and area asset manager within the bank’s administration office. Curro has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Vicksburg, Curro is a graduate of Mississippi State University. In the community, Curro is a member of the Homebuilders Association of Jackson. Curro and his wife, Caroline, have one child, Kee.
BankPlus has promoted Edith Kennedy to assistant vice president within the bank’s community development department. Kennedy has been with the bank for five years and has over 12 years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Clinton, Kennedy is a graduate of Mississippi College. In the community, Kennedy is a member of Junior Auxiliary of Clinton and serves on the board of trustees of the Clinton Community Nature Center. Kennedy and her husband, Chris, have one son, Jay.
Finally, BankPlus has hired Bridget Lowery as vice president in the bank’s Brandon Downtown Office. Lowery has over 17 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by Trustmark National Bank. A native of Pearl, Lowery attended Mississippi College and the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Lowery serves as a board member of the Rankin Chamber of Commerce and the Pearl Chamber of Commerce. Lowery is a member of the Pearl Kiwanis Club, and a member and former board member of Keep Pearl Beautiful and Friends of Mississippi State Hospital. Lowery received the 2011 Volunteer of the Year award from the Mississippi State Hospital. Lowery and her husband, Lynn, have two children, Bailey and Cole.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State