BSP chooses Boerner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Learfield Sports recently named Hunter Boerner account executive for Bulldog Sports Properties (BSP), a Learfield Sports’ property and the exclusive multimedia rights holder for Mississippi State University Athletics. Boerner is a Mississippi State graduate and joins BSP from the College of Charleston, where she was an assistant involved with marketing, sponsorship and ticket sales. Prior to that, Boerner was a graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University marketing department.
She received both her undergraduate and master’s degrees from Mississippi State.
At Bulldog Sports Properties, she will work alongside general manager Don Williams to oversee various components of the MSU-Learfield Sports relationship including hospitality and corporate partner relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators