BSP chooses Boerner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Learfield Sports recently named Hunter Boerner account executive for Bulldog Sports Properties (BSP), a Learfield Sports’ property and the exclusive multimedia rights holder for Mississippi State University Athletics. Boerner is a Mississippi State graduate and joins BSP from the College of Charleston, where she was an assistant involved with marketing, sponsorship and ticket sales. Prior to that, Boerner was a graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University marketing department.
She received both her undergraduate and master’s degrees from Mississippi State.
At Bulldog Sports Properties, she will work alongside general manager Don Williams to oversee various components of the MSU-Learfield Sports relationship including hospitality and corporate partner relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)