BSP chooses Boerner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Learfield Sports recently named Hunter Boerner account executive for Bulldog Sports Properties (BSP), a Learfield Sports’ property and the exclusive multimedia rights holder for Mississippi State University Athletics. Boerner is a Mississippi State graduate and joins BSP from the College of Charleston, where she was an assistant involved with marketing, sponsorship and ticket sales. Prior to that, Boerner was a graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University marketing department.
She received both her undergraduate and master’s degrees from Mississippi State.
At Bulldog Sports Properties, she will work alongside general manager Don Williams to oversee various components of the MSU-Learfield Sports relationship including hospitality and corporate partner relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects