BSP chooses Boerner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Learfield Sports recently named Hunter Boerner account executive for Bulldog Sports Properties (BSP), a Learfield Sports’ property and the exclusive multimedia rights holder for Mississippi State University Athletics. Boerner is a Mississippi State graduate and joins BSP from the College of Charleston, where she was an assistant involved with marketing, sponsorship and ticket sales. Prior to that, Boerner was a graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University marketing department.
She received both her undergraduate and master’s degrees from Mississippi State.
At Bulldog Sports Properties, she will work alongside general manager Don Williams to oversee various components of the MSU-Learfield Sports relationship including hospitality and corporate partner relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues