BSP chooses Boerner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Learfield Sports recently named Hunter Boerner account executive for Bulldog Sports Properties (BSP), a Learfield Sports’ property and the exclusive multimedia rights holder for Mississippi State University Athletics. Boerner is a Mississippi State graduate and joins BSP from the College of Charleston, where she was an assistant involved with marketing, sponsorship and ticket sales. Prior to that, Boerner was a graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University marketing department.
She received both her undergraduate and master’s degrees from Mississippi State.
At Bulldog Sports Properties, she will work alongside general manager Don Williams to oversee various components of the MSU-Learfield Sports relationship including hospitality and corporate partner relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities