Employees honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital December service award recipients include: Kendrick Hamilton of Jackson, 10 years; Linda Kirk of Jackson, 10 years; John Crotwell of Brandon, 10 years; Anthony Knott of Jackson, five years; Theresa Reep of Brandon, 10 years; Obadiah Stokes of Jackson, 10 years; Ruth Turner of Jackson, 25 years; Willie Brown of Byram, five years; Pamela Redmond of Jackson, 20 years; and Anthony Miggins of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion