Employees honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital December service award recipients include: Kendrick Hamilton of Jackson, 10 years; Linda Kirk of Jackson, 10 years; John Crotwell of Brandon, 10 years; Anthony Knott of Jackson, five years; Theresa Reep of Brandon, 10 years; Obadiah Stokes of Jackson, 10 years; Ruth Turner of Jackson, 25 years; Willie Brown of Byram, five years; Pamela Redmond of Jackson, 20 years; and Anthony Miggins of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey