Employees honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital December service award recipients include: Kendrick Hamilton of Jackson, 10 years; Linda Kirk of Jackson, 10 years; John Crotwell of Brandon, 10 years; Anthony Knott of Jackson, five years; Theresa Reep of Brandon, 10 years; Obadiah Stokes of Jackson, 10 years; Ruth Turner of Jackson, 25 years; Willie Brown of Byram, five years; Pamela Redmond of Jackson, 20 years; and Anthony Miggins of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs