Employees honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital December service award recipients include: Kendrick Hamilton of Jackson, 10 years; Linda Kirk of Jackson, 10 years; John Crotwell of Brandon, 10 years; Anthony Knott of Jackson, five years; Theresa Reep of Brandon, 10 years; Obadiah Stokes of Jackson, 10 years; Ruth Turner of Jackson, 25 years; Willie Brown of Byram, five years; Pamela Redmond of Jackson, 20 years; and Anthony Miggins of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State