Employees honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following.
Mississippi State Hospital December service award recipients include: Kendrick Hamilton of Jackson, 10 years; Linda Kirk of Jackson, 10 years; John Crotwell of Brandon, 10 years; Anthony Knott of Jackson, five years; Theresa Reep of Brandon, 10 years; Obadiah Stokes of Jackson, 10 years; Ruth Turner of Jackson, 25 years; Willie Brown of Byram, five years; Pamela Redmond of Jackson, 20 years; and Anthony Miggins of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data