Firm names new VPs
Ross & Yerger has promoted Marilyn Jones to vice president in its Tupelo office. Jones been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986.
Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president in the firm’s Jackson office. Furr has been with Ross & Yerger since 1988. He began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred into the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!