Firm names new VPs
Ross & Yerger has promoted Marilyn Jones to vice president in its Tupelo office. Jones been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986.
Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president in the firm’s Jackson office. Furr has been with Ross & Yerger since 1988. He began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred into the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015