Firm names new VPs
Ross & Yerger has promoted Marilyn Jones to vice president in its Tupelo office. Jones been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986.
Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president in the firm’s Jackson office. Furr has been with Ross & Yerger since 1988. He began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred into the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs