Firm names new VPs
Ross & Yerger has promoted Marilyn Jones to vice president in its Tupelo office. Jones been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986.
Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president in the firm’s Jackson office. Furr has been with Ross & Yerger since 1988. He began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred into the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force