Land, Rhodes hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
David Land has joined Bomgar Corporation as a quality assurance engineer. Land grew up in Starkville. He graduated from Mississippi State University with a degree in business information systems in 1999.
After graduation, he moved to the Jackson area and worked briefly in the Mobile industry. Land’s experience also includes 11 years as a systems administrator in the insurance industry.
Land and his wife, Karen, live in the Reservoir area of Brandon with their two children, ages 6 and 3. Karen Land works as a substitute teacher for the Rankin County School District.
Aresia Rhodes was recently hired as a business analyst for the product management group at Bomgar. Rhodes has had an opportunity to work within multiple industries throughout her career. Earliest in her career, she worked as a student engineer for a large automotive corporation in Michigan. While there, she worked in both manufacturing and corporate departments in areas such as mechanical design, materials analysis, electrical engineering, testing, and project management. After returning to Mississippi and working as a test engineer for a small manufacturing company, Rhodes’ career then took her to California to work for a large computing company. After a few years working in such capacities as support engineer, business analyst, IT consultant, program manager and completing a dual degree graduate school program, she moved to a major networking company. While there, she worked on a first of its kind network level support program.
Rhodes and her son, Dominic, currently live in Morton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win