Metrocenter awaits new vision
by Ted Carter
Published: January 8,2012
On one hand, Nina Holbrook sees the departure of Sears as “one of the biggest hits Metrocenter has ever had.”
But then she switches her perspective from U.S. Highway 80 corridor advocate to commercial real estate professional. With that comes the idea that big things could be in store for the 34-year-old mall.
“It’s a great development opportunity,” she said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money