Metrocenter awaits new vision
by Ted Carter
Published: January 8,2012
On one hand, Nina Holbrook sees the departure of Sears as “one of the biggest hits Metrocenter has ever had.”
But then she switches her perspective from U.S. Highway 80 corridor advocate to commercial real estate professional. With that comes the idea that big things could be in store for the 34-year-old mall.
“It’s a great development opportunity,” she said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson