Metrocenter awaits new vision
by Ted Carter
Published: January 8,2012
On one hand, Nina Holbrook sees the departure of Sears as “one of the biggest hits Metrocenter has ever had.”
But then she switches her perspective from U.S. Highway 80 corridor advocate to commercial real estate professional. With that comes the idea that big things could be in store for the 34-year-old mall.
“It’s a great development opportunity,” she said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- The link between education and economic development