Metrocenter awaits new vision
by Ted Carter
Published: January 8,2012
On one hand, Nina Holbrook sees the departure of Sears as “one of the biggest hits Metrocenter has ever had.”
But then she switches her perspective from U.S. Highway 80 corridor advocate to commercial real estate professional. With that comes the idea that big things could be in store for the 34-year-old mall.
“It’s a great development opportunity,” she said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs