SmartSynch welcomes Van Denover
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
SmartSynch has hired Tom Van Denover as senior vice president of sales. He will lead the company’s global sales efforts.
Van Denover brings to the company more than 28 years of experience leading sales teams and directly selling to utilities worldwide. His successful career includes executive positions with Tropos Networks Inc., where he served as senior vice president of worldwide sales, and Comverge Inc., where he served as senior vice president of utilities sales. Van Denover also held executive sales positions with KEMA and Convergent Group selling utility consulting and systems integration services to investor-owned and municipally-owned utilities throughout North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau