SmartSynch welcomes Van Denover
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
SmartSynch has hired Tom Van Denover as senior vice president of sales. He will lead the company’s global sales efforts.
Van Denover brings to the company more than 28 years of experience leading sales teams and directly selling to utilities worldwide. His successful career includes executive positions with Tropos Networks Inc., where he served as senior vice president of worldwide sales, and Comverge Inc., where he served as senior vice president of utilities sales. Van Denover also held executive sales positions with KEMA and Convergent Group selling utility consulting and systems integration services to investor-owned and municipally-owned utilities throughout North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month