SmartSynch welcomes Van Denover
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
SmartSynch has hired Tom Van Denover as senior vice president of sales. He will lead the company’s global sales efforts.
Van Denover brings to the company more than 28 years of experience leading sales teams and directly selling to utilities worldwide. His successful career includes executive positions with Tropos Networks Inc., where he served as senior vice president of worldwide sales, and Comverge Inc., where he served as senior vice president of utilities sales. Van Denover also held executive sales positions with KEMA and Convergent Group selling utility consulting and systems integration services to investor-owned and municipally-owned utilities throughout North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute