SmartSynch welcomes Van Denover
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
SmartSynch has hired Tom Van Denover as senior vice president of sales. He will lead the company’s global sales efforts.
Van Denover brings to the company more than 28 years of experience leading sales teams and directly selling to utilities worldwide. His successful career includes executive positions with Tropos Networks Inc., where he served as senior vice president of worldwide sales, and Comverge Inc., where he served as senior vice president of utilities sales. Van Denover also held executive sales positions with KEMA and Convergent Group selling utility consulting and systems integration services to investor-owned and municipally-owned utilities throughout North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life