SmartSynch welcomes Van Denover
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
SmartSynch has hired Tom Van Denover as senior vice president of sales. He will lead the company’s global sales efforts.
Van Denover brings to the company more than 28 years of experience leading sales teams and directly selling to utilities worldwide. His successful career includes executive positions with Tropos Networks Inc., where he served as senior vice president of worldwide sales, and Comverge Inc., where he served as senior vice president of utilities sales. Van Denover also held executive sales positions with KEMA and Convergent Group selling utility consulting and systems integration services to investor-owned and municipally-owned utilities throughout North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding