Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City