Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years