Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location