Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion