Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win