Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar