Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year