Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams