Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics