Threadgill named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
An administrator with almost 20 years of experience as an Extension educator at Mississippi State University is serving as interim head of the Extension service’s statewide youth program. Paula Threadgill will lead the Department of 4-H Youth Development, pending final approval. She will continue as leader for Extension Family and Consumer Sciences.
Threadgill is originally from Livingston, Ala., and participated in 4-H. She has worked for MSU since 1994. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, a master’s degree from the University of Montevallo in Alabama and a doctorate degree from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail