Trustees name officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
The 2012 officers for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Board of Trustees have been named. The board officers elected to serve are: David Ford, chairperson, Harrison County; Susan Hunt, first vice chair, Harrison County; Pat Descher, second vice chair, Jackson County; Wilburn Bolen, secretary, George County; and Brenton Alexander, treasurer, Stone County.
Ford is the retired director of marketing and sales for Mississippi Power, and has been on the MGCCC board since 2007.
Hunt, retired executive director of the Biloxi Bay Chamber of Commerce, has served on the board since 2005.
Descher, owner of multiple McDonald’s restaurants in South Mississippi, has served on the board for almost 25 years.
Bolen, retired tax collector/assessor in George County, has served on the board since 2010.
Alexander, CEO of Alexander Hardware and Supply in Wiggins, was appointed to the board in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau