Trustees name officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
The 2012 officers for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Board of Trustees have been named. The board officers elected to serve are: David Ford, chairperson, Harrison County; Susan Hunt, first vice chair, Harrison County; Pat Descher, second vice chair, Jackson County; Wilburn Bolen, secretary, George County; and Brenton Alexander, treasurer, Stone County.
Ford is the retired director of marketing and sales for Mississippi Power, and has been on the MGCCC board since 2007.
Hunt, retired executive director of the Biloxi Bay Chamber of Commerce, has served on the board since 2005.
Descher, owner of multiple McDonald’s restaurants in South Mississippi, has served on the board for almost 25 years.
Bolen, retired tax collector/assessor in George County, has served on the board since 2010.
Alexander, CEO of Alexander Hardware and Supply in Wiggins, was appointed to the board in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access