Trustees name officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
The 2012 officers for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Board of Trustees have been named. The board officers elected to serve are: David Ford, chairperson, Harrison County; Susan Hunt, first vice chair, Harrison County; Pat Descher, second vice chair, Jackson County; Wilburn Bolen, secretary, George County; and Brenton Alexander, treasurer, Stone County.
Ford is the retired director of marketing and sales for Mississippi Power, and has been on the MGCCC board since 2007.
Hunt, retired executive director of the Biloxi Bay Chamber of Commerce, has served on the board since 2005.
Descher, owner of multiple McDonald’s restaurants in South Mississippi, has served on the board for almost 25 years.
Bolen, retired tax collector/assessor in George County, has served on the board since 2010.
Alexander, CEO of Alexander Hardware and Supply in Wiggins, was appointed to the board in 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring