Weill joins MVT
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Terry P. Weill has joined Mississippi Valley Title as vice president, state manager-Mississippi and associate title council. Weill is licensed to practice law in Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas and has over 19 years of legal experience.
Of these 19 years, Weill served for 10 years as in-house counsel for two large corporations, including as a vice president, general counsel for The ServiceMaster Company in Memphis and as the director of the legal department for Med shares-Affiliated Companies, also in Memphis. Additionally, Weill spent nine years in private practice with law firms on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and in the Memphis area. His private practice included commercial transactions, corporate matters, real estate matters, contracts, litigation and regulatory.
Weill is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, with a bachelor of accountancy in 1983 and a juris doctorate in 1991.
He will be working with the Mississippi Valley Title agency team throughout Mississippi and will also assist with underwriting matters in Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections