Weill joins MVT
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Terry P. Weill has joined Mississippi Valley Title as vice president, state manager-Mississippi and associate title council. Weill is licensed to practice law in Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas and has over 19 years of legal experience.
Of these 19 years, Weill served for 10 years as in-house counsel for two large corporations, including as a vice president, general counsel for The ServiceMaster Company in Memphis and as the director of the legal department for Med shares-Affiliated Companies, also in Memphis. Additionally, Weill spent nine years in private practice with law firms on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and in the Memphis area. His private practice included commercial transactions, corporate matters, real estate matters, contracts, litigation and regulatory.
Weill is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, with a bachelor of accountancy in 1983 and a juris doctorate in 1991.
He will be working with the Mississippi Valley Title agency team throughout Mississippi and will also assist with underwriting matters in Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing