Wright adds Crockett
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Thomas W. Crockett has joined Wright Law Firm, P.A., as of counsel. Crockett, a graduate of the University of Mississippi and Harvard Law School, has a distinguished law practice in the Jackson area that has spanned more than 50 years. He joins the firm in the areas of family law and mediation.
Crockett has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for 30 years. In 2009, he was named by that publication as Family Lawyer of the Year in Mississippi. Crockett has been listed in the Mid-South edition of SuperLawyers in the area of family law since 2007. In 2004, Crockett was honored as the recipient of the Hinds County Bar Association’s annual Professionalism Award.
Crockett resides in Jackson with his wife, Kathy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics