Wright adds Crockett
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Thomas W. Crockett has joined Wright Law Firm, P.A., as of counsel. Crockett, a graduate of the University of Mississippi and Harvard Law School, has a distinguished law practice in the Jackson area that has spanned more than 50 years. He joins the firm in the areas of family law and mediation.
Crockett has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for 30 years. In 2009, he was named by that publication as Family Lawyer of the Year in Mississippi. Crockett has been listed in the Mid-South edition of SuperLawyers in the area of family law since 2007. In 2004, Crockett was honored as the recipient of the Hinds County Bar Association’s annual Professionalism Award.
Crockett resides in Jackson with his wife, Kathy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs