Wright adds Crockett
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Thomas W. Crockett has joined Wright Law Firm, P.A., as of counsel. Crockett, a graduate of the University of Mississippi and Harvard Law School, has a distinguished law practice in the Jackson area that has spanned more than 50 years. He joins the firm in the areas of family law and mediation.
Crockett has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for 30 years. In 2009, he was named by that publication as Family Lawyer of the Year in Mississippi. Crockett has been listed in the Mid-South edition of SuperLawyers in the area of family law since 2007. In 2004, Crockett was honored as the recipient of the Hinds County Bar Association’s annual Professionalism Award.
Crockett resides in Jackson with his wife, Kathy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force