Wright adds Crockett
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Thomas W. Crockett has joined Wright Law Firm, P.A., as of counsel. Crockett, a graduate of the University of Mississippi and Harvard Law School, has a distinguished law practice in the Jackson area that has spanned more than 50 years. He joins the firm in the areas of family law and mediation.
Crockett has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for 30 years. In 2009, he was named by that publication as Family Lawyer of the Year in Mississippi. Crockett has been listed in the Mid-South edition of SuperLawyers in the area of family law since 2007. In 2004, Crockett was honored as the recipient of the Hinds County Bar Association’s annual Professionalism Award.
Crockett resides in Jackson with his wife, Kathy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data