Wright adds Crockett
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2012
Thomas W. Crockett has joined Wright Law Firm, P.A., as of counsel. Crockett, a graduate of the University of Mississippi and Harvard Law School, has a distinguished law practice in the Jackson area that has spanned more than 50 years. He joins the firm in the areas of family law and mediation.
Crockett has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for 30 years. In 2009, he was named by that publication as Family Lawyer of the Year in Mississippi. Crockett has been listed in the Mid-South edition of SuperLawyers in the area of family law since 2007. In 2004, Crockett was honored as the recipient of the Hinds County Bar Association’s annual Professionalism Award.
Crockett resides in Jackson with his wife, Kathy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state