Hearing dates set for former airport administrators
Published: January 9,2012
TUPELO — Job discrimination lawsuits filed by two former administrators at Tupelo Regional Airport will be heard in federal court in 2013.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports former airport executive director Terry Anderson and former operations director Reid Dawe have sued the airport.
Anderson’s case is set for April 8, 2013, in federal court in Oxford. Dawe’s trial is scheduled for April 16, 2013, also in Oxford.
Anderson was fired by the Tupelo Airport Authority in December 2009 after the board said it had lost confidence in him. Dawe resigned in October 2010, saying he was forced to take a pay cut and was pressured into quitting.
The men jointly filed a lawsuit in January 2010, alleging that their rights were violated. A federal judge ordered separate trials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion