Hearing dates set for former airport administrators
by Associated Press
Published: January 9,2012
TUPELO — Job discrimination lawsuits filed by two former administrators at Tupelo Regional Airport will be heard in federal court in 2013.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports former airport executive director Terry Anderson and former operations director Reid Dawe have sued the airport.
Anderson’s case is set for April 8, 2013, in federal court in Oxford. Dawe’s trial is scheduled for April 16, 2013, also in Oxford.
Anderson was fired by the Tupelo Airport Authority in December 2009 after the board said it had lost confidence in him. Dawe resigned in October 2010, saying he was forced to take a pay cut and was pressured into quitting.
The men jointly filed a lawsuit in January 2010, alleging that their rights were violated. A federal judge ordered separate trials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level