Hearing dates set for former airport administrators
Published: January 9,2012
TUPELO — Job discrimination lawsuits filed by two former administrators at Tupelo Regional Airport will be heard in federal court in 2013.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports former airport executive director Terry Anderson and former operations director Reid Dawe have sued the airport.
Anderson’s case is set for April 8, 2013, in federal court in Oxford. Dawe’s trial is scheduled for April 16, 2013, also in Oxford.
Anderson was fired by the Tupelo Airport Authority in December 2009 after the board said it had lost confidence in him. Dawe resigned in October 2010, saying he was forced to take a pay cut and was pressured into quitting.
The men jointly filed a lawsuit in January 2010, alleging that their rights were violated. A federal judge ordered separate trials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015