Hearing dates set for former airport administrators
Published: January 9,2012
TUPELO — Job discrimination lawsuits filed by two former administrators at Tupelo Regional Airport will be heard in federal court in 2013.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports former airport executive director Terry Anderson and former operations director Reid Dawe have sued the airport.
Anderson’s case is set for April 8, 2013, in federal court in Oxford. Dawe’s trial is scheduled for April 16, 2013, also in Oxford.
Anderson was fired by the Tupelo Airport Authority in December 2009 after the board said it had lost confidence in him. Dawe resigned in October 2010, saying he was forced to take a pay cut and was pressured into quitting.
The men jointly filed a lawsuit in January 2010, alleging that their rights were violated. A federal judge ordered separate trials.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot