WIN Job Centers launching education campaign
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 12,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Department of Employment Security is launching a campaign to educate the state’s businesses about the free services available to them through its network of WIN Job Centers.
The agency’s job order blitz will run Jan. 17-Feb. 24. WIN Job Center staff will be notifying employers about assistance they can provide for all their employment hiring needs. Employers can also get job listing assistance by contacting the MDES Call center or by faxing their job listing to the call center.
Staff in the 55 WIN Job Centers will visit businesses in their local communities offering to write job listings, post job openings on the agency website, perform applicant screening and refer qualified candidates to employers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued