WIN Job Centers launching education campaign
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 12,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Department of Employment Security is launching a campaign to educate the state’s businesses about the free services available to them through its network of WIN Job Centers.
The agency’s job order blitz will run Jan. 17-Feb. 24. WIN Job Center staff will be notifying employers about assistance they can provide for all their employment hiring needs. Employers can also get job listing assistance by contacting the MDES Call center or by faxing their job listing to the call center.
Staff in the 55 WIN Job Centers will visit businesses in their local communities offering to write job listings, post job openings on the agency website, perform applicant screening and refer qualified candidates to employers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal