WIN Job Centers launching education campaign
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 12,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Department of Employment Security is launching a campaign to educate the state’s businesses about the free services available to them through its network of WIN Job Centers.
The agency’s job order blitz will run Jan. 17-Feb. 24. WIN Job Center staff will be notifying employers about assistance they can provide for all their employment hiring needs. Employers can also get job listing assistance by contacting the MDES Call center or by faxing their job listing to the call center.
Staff in the 55 WIN Job Centers will visit businesses in their local communities offering to write job listings, post job openings on the agency website, perform applicant screening and refer qualified candidates to employers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House