WIN Job Centers launching education campaign
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 12,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Department of Employment Security is launching a campaign to educate the state’s businesses about the free services available to them through its network of WIN Job Centers.
The agency’s job order blitz will run Jan. 17-Feb. 24. WIN Job Center staff will be notifying employers about assistance they can provide for all their employment hiring needs. Employers can also get job listing assistance by contacting the MDES Call center or by faxing their job listing to the call center.
Staff in the 55 WIN Job Centers will visit businesses in their local communities offering to write job listings, post job openings on the agency website, perform applicant screening and refer qualified candidates to employers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation