WIN Job Centers launching education campaign
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 12,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Department of Employment Security is launching a campaign to educate the state’s businesses about the free services available to them through its network of WIN Job Centers.
The agency’s job order blitz will run Jan. 17-Feb. 24. WIN Job Center staff will be notifying employers about assistance they can provide for all their employment hiring needs. Employers can also get job listing assistance by contacting the MDES Call center or by faxing their job listing to the call center.
Staff in the 55 WIN Job Centers will visit businesses in their local communities offering to write job listings, post job openings on the agency website, perform applicant screening and refer qualified candidates to employers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015