Bomgar introduces newest version of software
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar Corporation has released the latest version of it remote support software, Bomgar 12.1. The new version expands technicians’ ability to offer support both to and from mobile devices, for improved handling and utilization of today’s sophisticated smartphones and tablets. It also provides advanced smart card-based security controls, and greatly improves enterprise support productivity by allowing remote control of Intel Core vPro powered devices below the operating system, according to Bomgar.
The new release marks the availability of the Bomgar iOS Customer Client and Bomgar’s three new Mobile Representative Consoles for the iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
“Our new release was designed with security-conscious, mobile enterprises in mind,” said Nathan McNeill, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Bomgar. “Every day, our customers are challenged to support an exploding number of devices, especially smartphones and tablets, while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19