Bomgar introduces newest version of software
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar Corporation has released the latest version of it remote support software, Bomgar 12.1. The new version expands technicians’ ability to offer support both to and from mobile devices, for improved handling and utilization of today’s sophisticated smartphones and tablets. It also provides advanced smart card-based security controls, and greatly improves enterprise support productivity by allowing remote control of Intel Core vPro powered devices below the operating system, according to Bomgar.
The new release marks the availability of the Bomgar iOS Customer Client and Bomgar’s three new Mobile Representative Consoles for the iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
“Our new release was designed with security-conscious, mobile enterprises in mind,” said Nathan McNeill, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Bomgar. “Every day, our customers are challenged to support an exploding number of devices, especially smartphones and tablets, while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete