Bomgar introduces newest version of software
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar Corporation has released the latest version of it remote support software, Bomgar 12.1. The new version expands technicians’ ability to offer support both to and from mobile devices, for improved handling and utilization of today’s sophisticated smartphones and tablets. It also provides advanced smart card-based security controls, and greatly improves enterprise support productivity by allowing remote control of Intel Core vPro powered devices below the operating system, according to Bomgar.
The new release marks the availability of the Bomgar iOS Customer Client and Bomgar’s three new Mobile Representative Consoles for the iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
“Our new release was designed with security-conscious, mobile enterprises in mind,” said Nathan McNeill, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Bomgar. “Every day, our customers are challenged to support an exploding number of devices, especially smartphones and tablets, while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn