Bomgar introduces newest version of software
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar Corporation has released the latest version of it remote support software, Bomgar 12.1. The new version expands technicians’ ability to offer support both to and from mobile devices, for improved handling and utilization of today’s sophisticated smartphones and tablets. It also provides advanced smart card-based security controls, and greatly improves enterprise support productivity by allowing remote control of Intel Core vPro powered devices below the operating system, according to Bomgar.
The new release marks the availability of the Bomgar iOS Customer Client and Bomgar’s three new Mobile Representative Consoles for the iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
“Our new release was designed with security-conscious, mobile enterprises in mind,” said Nathan McNeill, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Bomgar. “Every day, our customers are challenged to support an exploding number of devices, especially smartphones and tablets, while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability