Bomgar introduces newest version of software
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar Corporation has released the latest version of it remote support software, Bomgar 12.1. The new version expands technicians’ ability to offer support both to and from mobile devices, for improved handling and utilization of today’s sophisticated smartphones and tablets. It also provides advanced smart card-based security controls, and greatly improves enterprise support productivity by allowing remote control of Intel Core vPro powered devices below the operating system, according to Bomgar.
The new release marks the availability of the Bomgar iOS Customer Client and Bomgar’s three new Mobile Representative Consoles for the iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
“Our new release was designed with security-conscious, mobile enterprises in mind,” said Nathan McNeill, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Bomgar. “Every day, our customers are challenged to support an exploding number of devices, especially smartphones and tablets, while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers