Holladay joins Cal-Maine
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Cal-Maine Foods Inc.’s board of directors has named Robert L. Holladay Jr. as vice president and general counsel. Prior to joining Cal-Maine, Holladay most recently advised the company as an outside attorney with YoungWilliams, P.A. in Jackson, where he concentrated his practice in corporate, securities and general business law. He has significant experience advising companies of all sizes in a broad range of areas and industries and has been awarded the “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Holladay was also named a “Rising Star” in the 2010 and 2011 editions of Super Lawyers magazine.
Holladay attended the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of accountancy, cum laude, 1998, and a master of taxation, 1999. He holds a J.D., cum laude, 2002, from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar Association, and the Capitol Area Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years