Holladay joins Cal-Maine
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Cal-Maine Foods Inc.’s board of directors has named Robert L. Holladay Jr. as vice president and general counsel. Prior to joining Cal-Maine, Holladay most recently advised the company as an outside attorney with YoungWilliams, P.A. in Jackson, where he concentrated his practice in corporate, securities and general business law. He has significant experience advising companies of all sizes in a broad range of areas and industries and has been awarded the “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Holladay was also named a “Rising Star” in the 2010 and 2011 editions of Super Lawyers magazine.
Holladay attended the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of accountancy, cum laude, 1998, and a master of taxation, 1999. He holds a J.D., cum laude, 2002, from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar Association, and the Capitol Area Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete