Holladay joins Cal-Maine
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Cal-Maine Foods Inc.’s board of directors has named Robert L. Holladay Jr. as vice president and general counsel. Prior to joining Cal-Maine, Holladay most recently advised the company as an outside attorney with YoungWilliams, P.A. in Jackson, where he concentrated his practice in corporate, securities and general business law. He has significant experience advising companies of all sizes in a broad range of areas and industries and has been awarded the “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Holladay was also named a “Rising Star” in the 2010 and 2011 editions of Super Lawyers magazine.
Holladay attended the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of accountancy, cum laude, 1998, and a master of taxation, 1999. He holds a J.D., cum laude, 2002, from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar Association, and the Capitol Area Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal