Holladay joins Cal-Maine
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Cal-Maine Foods Inc.’s board of directors has named Robert L. Holladay Jr. as vice president and general counsel. Prior to joining Cal-Maine, Holladay most recently advised the company as an outside attorney with YoungWilliams, P.A. in Jackson, where he concentrated his practice in corporate, securities and general business law. He has significant experience advising companies of all sizes in a broad range of areas and industries and has been awarded the “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Holladay was also named a “Rising Star” in the 2010 and 2011 editions of Super Lawyers magazine.
Holladay attended the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of accountancy, cum laude, 1998, and a master of taxation, 1999. He holds a J.D., cum laude, 2002, from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar Association, and the Capitol Area Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State