Holladay joins Cal-Maine
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Cal-Maine Foods Inc.’s board of directors has named Robert L. Holladay Jr. as vice president and general counsel. Prior to joining Cal-Maine, Holladay most recently advised the company as an outside attorney with YoungWilliams, P.A. in Jackson, where he concentrated his practice in corporate, securities and general business law. He has significant experience advising companies of all sizes in a broad range of areas and industries and has been awarded the “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Holladay was also named a “Rising Star” in the 2010 and 2011 editions of Super Lawyers magazine.
Holladay attended the University of Mississippi and holds a bachelor of accountancy, cum laude, 1998, and a master of taxation, 1999. He holds a J.D., cum laude, 2002, from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Mississippi Bar Association, and the Capitol Area Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity