Jones Walker adds Buckman
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Ashley Buckman has joined Jones Walker in the Jackson office as a government relations specialist. Buckman will practice in the Government Relations Practice Group, and joined the firm effective Jan. 3.
Buckman represents clients before the Mississippi state legislature and administrative agencies. She has served in various capacities in state government as well as in non-profit agencies.
She is a graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law where she earned her juris doctorate degree and of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of science in business. Between her undergraduate education and law school, she worked for the Mississippi State Senate and during law school, she was an extern in the office of then lieutenant governor now Gov.-elect Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow