Jones Walker adds Buckman
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Ashley Buckman has joined Jones Walker in the Jackson office as a government relations specialist. Buckman will practice in the Government Relations Practice Group, and joined the firm effective Jan. 3.
Buckman represents clients before the Mississippi state legislature and administrative agencies. She has served in various capacities in state government as well as in non-profit agencies.
She is a graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law where she earned her juris doctorate degree and of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of science in business. Between her undergraduate education and law school, she worked for the Mississippi State Senate and during law school, she was an extern in the office of then lieutenant governor now Gov.-elect Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force