Jones Walker adds Buckman
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Ashley Buckman has joined Jones Walker in the Jackson office as a government relations specialist. Buckman will practice in the Government Relations Practice Group, and joined the firm effective Jan. 3.
Buckman represents clients before the Mississippi state legislature and administrative agencies. She has served in various capacities in state government as well as in non-profit agencies.
She is a graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law where she earned her juris doctorate degree and of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of science in business. Between her undergraduate education and law school, she worked for the Mississippi State Senate and during law school, she was an extern in the office of then lieutenant governor now Gov.-elect Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau