Jones Walker adds Buckman
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Ashley Buckman has joined Jones Walker in the Jackson office as a government relations specialist. Buckman will practice in the Government Relations Practice Group, and joined the firm effective Jan. 3.
Buckman represents clients before the Mississippi state legislature and administrative agencies. She has served in various capacities in state government as well as in non-profit agencies.
She is a graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law where she earned her juris doctorate degree and of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of science in business. Between her undergraduate education and law school, she worked for the Mississippi State Senate and during law school, she was an extern in the office of then lieutenant governor now Gov.-elect Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain