Jones Walker adds Buckman
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Ashley Buckman has joined Jones Walker in the Jackson office as a government relations specialist. Buckman will practice in the Government Relations Practice Group, and joined the firm effective Jan. 3.
Buckman represents clients before the Mississippi state legislature and administrative agencies. She has served in various capacities in state government as well as in non-profit agencies.
She is a graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law where she earned her juris doctorate degree and of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of science in business. Between her undergraduate education and law school, she worked for the Mississippi State Senate and during law school, she was an extern in the office of then lieutenant governor now Gov.-elect Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87