Jordan receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean for the College of Business at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was recently presented the 2011 Office Personnel Staff Excellence Award, which came with a commemorative plaque and a $1,200 monetary gift.
Jordan, who has been working at Southern Miss for 20 years, was commended for her dedication to the university, outstanding assistance to faculty, staff and administrators and constant support for students during and after their academic careers at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month