Jordan receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean for the College of Business at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was recently presented the 2011 Office Personnel Staff Excellence Award, which came with a commemorative plaque and a $1,200 monetary gift.
Jordan, who has been working at Southern Miss for 20 years, was commended for her dedication to the university, outstanding assistance to faculty, staff and administrators and constant support for students during and after their academic careers at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line