Jordan receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean for the College of Business at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was recently presented the 2011 Office Personnel Staff Excellence Award, which came with a commemorative plaque and a $1,200 monetary gift.
Jordan, who has been working at Southern Miss for 20 years, was commended for her dedication to the university, outstanding assistance to faculty, staff and administrators and constant support for students during and after their academic careers at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)