Jordan receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean for the College of Business at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was recently presented the 2011 Office Personnel Staff Excellence Award, which came with a commemorative plaque and a $1,200 monetary gift.
Jordan, who has been working at Southern Miss for 20 years, was commended for her dedication to the university, outstanding assistance to faculty, staff and administrators and constant support for students during and after their academic careers at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager