Jordan receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean for the College of Business at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was recently presented the 2011 Office Personnel Staff Excellence Award, which came with a commemorative plaque and a $1,200 monetary gift.
Jordan, who has been working at Southern Miss for 20 years, was commended for her dedication to the university, outstanding assistance to faculty, staff and administrators and constant support for students during and after their academic careers at Southern Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data