Knight named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
CMMC for more than seven years, serving as an assistant nurse manager in the post-surgery department and, most recently, as the telemetry nurse manager.
Laura Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and was a cum laude graduate. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal