Knight named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
CMMC for more than seven years, serving as an assistant nurse manager in the post-surgery department and, most recently, as the telemetry nurse manager.
Laura Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and was a cum laude graduate. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line