Knight named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
CMMC for more than seven years, serving as an assistant nurse manager in the post-surgery department and, most recently, as the telemetry nurse manager.
Laura Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and was a cum laude graduate. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history