Knight named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
CMMC for more than seven years, serving as an assistant nurse manager in the post-surgery department and, most recently, as the telemetry nurse manager.
Laura Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and was a cum laude graduate. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says