Knight named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
CMMC for more than seven years, serving as an assistant nurse manager in the post-surgery department and, most recently, as the telemetry nurse manager.
Laura Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and was a cum laude graduate. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion