Laird named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Forrest General Hospital has selected Marilyn Laird as its Employee of the Year for 2011. Laird joined Forrest General’s staff in 1993 as a home care nurse and began her work as a hospice nurse in 2001.
As a Hospice nurse, Laird cares for patients and their families during very difficult times, and is described by her patients as being “heaven sent” and a source of knowledge and comfort.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M