Laird named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Forrest General Hospital has selected Marilyn Laird as its Employee of the Year for 2011. Laird joined Forrest General’s staff in 1993 as a home care nurse and began her work as a hospice nurse in 2001.
As a Hospice nurse, Laird cares for patients and their families during very difficult times, and is described by her patients as being “heaven sent” and a source of knowledge and comfort.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide