Laird named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Forrest General Hospital has selected Marilyn Laird as its Employee of the Year for 2011. Laird joined Forrest General’s staff in 1993 as a home care nurse and began her work as a hospice nurse in 2001.
As a Hospice nurse, Laird cares for patients and their families during very difficult times, and is described by her patients as being “heaven sent” and a source of knowledge and comfort.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form