Laird named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Forrest General Hospital has selected Marilyn Laird as its Employee of the Year for 2011. Laird joined Forrest General’s staff in 1993 as a home care nurse and began her work as a hospice nurse in 2001.
As a Hospice nurse, Laird cares for patients and their families during very difficult times, and is described by her patients as being “heaven sent” and a source of knowledge and comfort.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits