Laird named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Forrest General Hospital has selected Marilyn Laird as its Employee of the Year for 2011. Laird joined Forrest General’s staff in 1993 as a home care nurse and began her work as a hospice nurse in 2001.
As a Hospice nurse, Laird cares for patients and their families during very difficult times, and is described by her patients as being “heaven sent” and a source of knowledge and comfort.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state