Nail McKinney adds shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association has added two new shareholders — Richard D. “Ricky” Bullock, CPA, and Rodney V. Summerford, CPA. Bullock, who joined the firm in 2000, provides auditing, accounting, employee benefit plan and tax services to construction contractors, healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers, and individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Booneville, he is a 1998 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation. Bullock is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. He and his wife, KK, have one child, Jill.
Summerford, who joined the firm in 1996, provides auditing, accounting and tax services to real estate management, retailers, not-for-profit organizations, governmental as well as individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Fulton, he is a 1995 graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. Summerford and his wife, Faith, have two children, Chloe and Reed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge