Nail McKinney adds shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association has added two new shareholders — Richard D. “Ricky” Bullock, CPA, and Rodney V. Summerford, CPA. Bullock, who joined the firm in 2000, provides auditing, accounting, employee benefit plan and tax services to construction contractors, healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers, and individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Booneville, he is a 1998 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation. Bullock is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. He and his wife, KK, have one child, Jill.
Summerford, who joined the firm in 1996, provides auditing, accounting and tax services to real estate management, retailers, not-for-profit organizations, governmental as well as individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Fulton, he is a 1995 graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. Summerford and his wife, Faith, have two children, Chloe and Reed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment