Nail McKinney adds shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association has added two new shareholders — Richard D. “Ricky” Bullock, CPA, and Rodney V. Summerford, CPA. Bullock, who joined the firm in 2000, provides auditing, accounting, employee benefit plan and tax services to construction contractors, healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers, and individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Booneville, he is a 1998 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation. Bullock is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. He and his wife, KK, have one child, Jill.
Summerford, who joined the firm in 1996, provides auditing, accounting and tax services to real estate management, retailers, not-for-profit organizations, governmental as well as individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Fulton, he is a 1995 graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. Summerford and his wife, Faith, have two children, Chloe and Reed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi