Nail McKinney adds shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Nail McKinney Professional Association has added two new shareholders — Richard D. “Ricky” Bullock, CPA, and Rodney V. Summerford, CPA. Bullock, who joined the firm in 2000, provides auditing, accounting, employee benefit plan and tax services to construction contractors, healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers, and individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Booneville, he is a 1998 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation. Bullock is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. He and his wife, KK, have one child, Jill.
Summerford, who joined the firm in 1996, provides auditing, accounting and tax services to real estate management, retailers, not-for-profit organizations, governmental as well as individuals in North Mississippi. A native of Fulton, he is a 1995 graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. Summerford and his wife, Faith, have two children, Chloe and Reed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015