Peoples adds officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Shey Winstead has joined Peoples Bank. He will serve as vice president-BSA officer responsible for performing various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
Winstead completed studies at Hinds Community College. A resident of Mendenhall, he has more than 13 years of banking experience in addition to a long-term role in management at Walgreen’s.
He is married to Allison Floyd Winstead and has a stepdaughter, Regan Ishee.
Leslie Franklin has joined Peoples Bank and will serve as an assistant vice president. In her new role, Franklin will work in human resources and as a training officer. She will be responsible for administering the bank’s human resources policies and associated functions; new hire orientation and exit interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, maintaining employee files and records, supervisory assistance, and employee payroll.
The Brandon resident is married to Stephen Franklin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast