Peoples adds officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Shey Winstead has joined Peoples Bank. He will serve as vice president-BSA officer responsible for performing various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
Winstead completed studies at Hinds Community College. A resident of Mendenhall, he has more than 13 years of banking experience in addition to a long-term role in management at Walgreen’s.
He is married to Allison Floyd Winstead and has a stepdaughter, Regan Ishee.
Leslie Franklin has joined Peoples Bank and will serve as an assistant vice president. In her new role, Franklin will work in human resources and as a training officer. She will be responsible for administering the bank’s human resources policies and associated functions; new hire orientation and exit interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, maintaining employee files and records, supervisory assistance, and employee payroll.
The Brandon resident is married to Stephen Franklin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases