Peoples adds officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Shey Winstead has joined Peoples Bank. He will serve as vice president-BSA officer responsible for performing various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
Winstead completed studies at Hinds Community College. A resident of Mendenhall, he has more than 13 years of banking experience in addition to a long-term role in management at Walgreen’s.
He is married to Allison Floyd Winstead and has a stepdaughter, Regan Ishee.
Leslie Franklin has joined Peoples Bank and will serve as an assistant vice president. In her new role, Franklin will work in human resources and as a training officer. She will be responsible for administering the bank’s human resources policies and associated functions; new hire orientation and exit interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, maintaining employee files and records, supervisory assistance, and employee payroll.
The Brandon resident is married to Stephen Franklin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast