Peoples adds officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Shey Winstead has joined Peoples Bank. He will serve as vice president-BSA officer responsible for performing various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
Winstead completed studies at Hinds Community College. A resident of Mendenhall, he has more than 13 years of banking experience in addition to a long-term role in management at Walgreen’s.
He is married to Allison Floyd Winstead and has a stepdaughter, Regan Ishee.
Leslie Franklin has joined Peoples Bank and will serve as an assistant vice president. In her new role, Franklin will work in human resources and as a training officer. She will be responsible for administering the bank’s human resources policies and associated functions; new hire orientation and exit interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, maintaining employee files and records, supervisory assistance, and employee payroll.
The Brandon resident is married to Stephen Franklin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data