Peoples adds officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Shey Winstead has joined Peoples Bank. He will serve as vice president-BSA officer responsible for performing various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
Winstead completed studies at Hinds Community College. A resident of Mendenhall, he has more than 13 years of banking experience in addition to a long-term role in management at Walgreen’s.
He is married to Allison Floyd Winstead and has a stepdaughter, Regan Ishee.
Leslie Franklin has joined Peoples Bank and will serve as an assistant vice president. In her new role, Franklin will work in human resources and as a training officer. She will be responsible for administering the bank’s human resources policies and associated functions; new hire orientation and exit interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, maintaining employee files and records, supervisory assistance, and employee payroll.
The Brandon resident is married to Stephen Franklin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager