Regions chooses Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Brad K. Jones has been named vice president and manager of Region’s Main Office branch in Starkville. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with individual consumer and small business clientele.
A banking industry veteran with more than five years of experience, Jones most recently served as a branch manager for Amegy Bank of Texas in Houston. He has also served as the manager of Regions’ Bonita Lakes branch in Meridian.
Jones earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Mississippi State University where he was the captain of the MSU baseball team. He is actively involved in church and community outreach programs, including local food banks and Habitat for Humanity.
He and his wife, the former Amanda Kraker of Starkville, have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove