Regions chooses Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Brad K. Jones has been named vice president and manager of Region’s Main Office branch in Starkville. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with individual consumer and small business clientele.
A banking industry veteran with more than five years of experience, Jones most recently served as a branch manager for Amegy Bank of Texas in Houston. He has also served as the manager of Regions’ Bonita Lakes branch in Meridian.
Jones earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Mississippi State University where he was the captain of the MSU baseball team. He is actively involved in church and community outreach programs, including local food banks and Habitat for Humanity.
He and his wife, the former Amanda Kraker of Starkville, have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release