Regions chooses Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Brad K. Jones has been named vice president and manager of Region’s Main Office branch in Starkville. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with individual consumer and small business clientele.
A banking industry veteran with more than five years of experience, Jones most recently served as a branch manager for Amegy Bank of Texas in Houston. He has also served as the manager of Regions’ Bonita Lakes branch in Meridian.
Jones earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Mississippi State University where he was the captain of the MSU baseball team. He is actively involved in church and community outreach programs, including local food banks and Habitat for Humanity.
He and his wife, the former Amanda Kraker of Starkville, have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history