Regions chooses Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Brad K. Jones has been named vice president and manager of Region’s Main Office branch in Starkville. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with individual consumer and small business clientele.
A banking industry veteran with more than five years of experience, Jones most recently served as a branch manager for Amegy Bank of Texas in Houston. He has also served as the manager of Regions’ Bonita Lakes branch in Meridian.
Jones earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Mississippi State University where he was the captain of the MSU baseball team. He is actively involved in church and community outreach programs, including local food banks and Habitat for Humanity.
He and his wife, the former Amanda Kraker of Starkville, have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early