Regions chooses Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 15,2012
Brad K. Jones has been named vice president and manager of Region’s Main Office branch in Starkville. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with individual consumer and small business clientele.
A banking industry veteran with more than five years of experience, Jones most recently served as a branch manager for Amegy Bank of Texas in Houston. He has also served as the manager of Regions’ Bonita Lakes branch in Meridian.
Jones earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Mississippi State University where he was the captain of the MSU baseball team. He is actively involved in church and community outreach programs, including local food banks and Habitat for Humanity.
He and his wife, the former Amanda Kraker of Starkville, have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending