SmartSynch opens offices in California, China
JACKSON — SmartSynch has opened offices in Silicon Valley, Calif., and Shenzhen, China. The expansion is the result of a record growth year for the company in 2011.
SmartSynch’s headquarters in Jackson currently houses more than 100 employees. The company has already hired 10 new employees for the Silicon Valley office, with significant growth anticipated in the coming months. The office will support software and firmware design and product management. SmartSynch’s office in Shenzhen will be smaller in scale, and focus primarily on supply chain and quality management initiatives.
“2011 was a giant step forward for our company in terms of growth potential and industry recognition that it is more efficient and less expensive to utilize existing cellular networks for smart grid communications,” said Stephen D. Johnston, SmartSynch CEO. “These new offices will give us access to the additional talent necessary to ensure we capitalize on the momentum we have created in the marketplace.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth