SmartSynch opens offices in California, China
JACKSON — SmartSynch has opened offices in Silicon Valley, Calif., and Shenzhen, China. The expansion is the result of a record growth year for the company in 2011.
SmartSynch’s headquarters in Jackson currently houses more than 100 employees. The company has already hired 10 new employees for the Silicon Valley office, with significant growth anticipated in the coming months. The office will support software and firmware design and product management. SmartSynch’s office in Shenzhen will be smaller in scale, and focus primarily on supply chain and quality management initiatives.
“2011 was a giant step forward for our company in terms of growth potential and industry recognition that it is more efficient and less expensive to utilize existing cellular networks for smart grid communications,” said Stephen D. Johnston, SmartSynch CEO. “These new offices will give us access to the additional talent necessary to ensure we capitalize on the momentum we have created in the marketplace.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.