SmartSynch opens offices in California, China
JACKSON — SmartSynch has opened offices in Silicon Valley, Calif., and Shenzhen, China. The expansion is the result of a record growth year for the company in 2011.
SmartSynch’s headquarters in Jackson currently houses more than 100 employees. The company has already hired 10 new employees for the Silicon Valley office, with significant growth anticipated in the coming months. The office will support software and firmware design and product management. SmartSynch’s office in Shenzhen will be smaller in scale, and focus primarily on supply chain and quality management initiatives.
“2011 was a giant step forward for our company in terms of growth potential and industry recognition that it is more efficient and less expensive to utilize existing cellular networks for smart grid communications,” said Stephen D. Johnston, SmartSynch CEO. “These new offices will give us access to the additional talent necessary to ensure we capitalize on the momentum we have created in the marketplace.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband