SmartSynch opens offices in California, China
JACKSON — SmartSynch has opened offices in Silicon Valley, Calif., and Shenzhen, China. The expansion is the result of a record growth year for the company in 2011.
SmartSynch’s headquarters in Jackson currently houses more than 100 employees. The company has already hired 10 new employees for the Silicon Valley office, with significant growth anticipated in the coming months. The office will support software and firmware design and product management. SmartSynch’s office in Shenzhen will be smaller in scale, and focus primarily on supply chain and quality management initiatives.
“2011 was a giant step forward for our company in terms of growth potential and industry recognition that it is more efficient and less expensive to utilize existing cellular networks for smart grid communications,” said Stephen D. Johnston, SmartSynch CEO. “These new offices will give us access to the additional talent necessary to ensure we capitalize on the momentum we have created in the marketplace.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing