Subcontractors offered chance at MDA-Neighborhood Home Project
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2012
BILOXI — On Jan. 23, Roy Anderson Corp, Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Gulf Construction Company and the South Mississippi Contract Procurement Center will host a subcontractor outreach event for the purpose of meeting local qualified subcontractors interested in procuring contracts for the MDA–Neighborhood Home Project in Harrison County.
The event will be held at the Innovation Center, 1636 Popp’s Ferry Road, in Biloxi. There will be two identical sessions to accommodate everyone. The first session will run from 9 a.m.-11 a.m., and the second session will be from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
At the outreach, the management team for this project will review project highlights, scheduling, document location, insurance and bonding requirements, pre-qualification, RFPs and how to submit a quote for this project.
For more information, contact Paulette Bohne at (228) 594-4401, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company