Subcontractors offered chance at MDA-Neighborhood Home Project
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2012
BILOXI — On Jan. 23, Roy Anderson Corp, Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Gulf Construction Company and the South Mississippi Contract Procurement Center will host a subcontractor outreach event for the purpose of meeting local qualified subcontractors interested in procuring contracts for the MDA–Neighborhood Home Project in Harrison County.
The event will be held at the Innovation Center, 1636 Popp’s Ferry Road, in Biloxi. There will be two identical sessions to accommodate everyone. The first session will run from 9 a.m.-11 a.m., and the second session will be from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
At the outreach, the management team for this project will review project highlights, scheduling, document location, insurance and bonding requirements, pre-qualification, RFPs and how to submit a quote for this project.
For more information, contact Paulette Bohne at (228) 594-4401, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county