Subcontractors offered chance at MDA-Neighborhood Home Project
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2012
BILOXI — On Jan. 23, Roy Anderson Corp, Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Gulf Construction Company and the South Mississippi Contract Procurement Center will host a subcontractor outreach event for the purpose of meeting local qualified subcontractors interested in procuring contracts for the MDA–Neighborhood Home Project in Harrison County.
The event will be held at the Innovation Center, 1636 Popp’s Ferry Road, in Biloxi. There will be two identical sessions to accommodate everyone. The first session will run from 9 a.m.-11 a.m., and the second session will be from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
At the outreach, the management team for this project will review project highlights, scheduling, document location, insurance and bonding requirements, pre-qualification, RFPs and how to submit a quote for this project.
For more information, contact Paulette Bohne at (228) 594-4401, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued