Subcontractors offered chance at MDA-Neighborhood Home Project
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2012
BILOXI — On Jan. 23, Roy Anderson Corp, Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Gulf Construction Company and the South Mississippi Contract Procurement Center will host a subcontractor outreach event for the purpose of meeting local qualified subcontractors interested in procuring contracts for the MDA–Neighborhood Home Project in Harrison County.
The event will be held at the Innovation Center, 1636 Popp’s Ferry Road, in Biloxi. There will be two identical sessions to accommodate everyone. The first session will run from 9 a.m.-11 a.m., and the second session will be from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
At the outreach, the management team for this project will review project highlights, scheduling, document location, insurance and bonding requirements, pre-qualification, RFPs and how to submit a quote for this project.
For more information, contact Paulette Bohne at (228) 594-4401, or email to email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015