Kimberly-Clark sites distribution facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 19,2012
SOUTHAVEN — Kimberly-Clark Corporation is locating a distribution facility in Southaven, which will employ more than 100 workers and represents a capital investment of approximately $2 million, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
Kimberly-Clark’s facility will be used to distribute medical devices and products, and it will be located in more than 500,000 square feet of existing space in the Southaven-Airways Distribution Center.
Joanne Bauer, president of Kimberly-Clark Health Care, said, “We look forward to having a world-class distribution facility in Southaven, which will play an integral role in helping us deliver on our commitments to our customers.”
The MDA provided Kimberly-Clark with guidance on available tax incentives, in addition to workforce training assistance in support of the project.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Kimberly-Clark maintains offices and manufacturing and distribution operations in 36 countries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition