Caesars exploring what to do with Coast casino
Published: January 20,2012
BILOXI — The new regional president for Caesars Entertainment South says the company is looking at what to do with the skeleton of a casino that stands uncompleted on the Biloxi beach.
Daniel T. Real tells The Sun Herald he and the new general manager of the Grand Biloxi, Jonathan Jones, are putting together updated options for the site.
Real has worked in the casino business for 17 years and spent the last year and a half in New Orleans.
Real said he believes there is an opportunity to increase revenue at the Biloxi casino while continuing to focus on customer service.
With the Super Bowl coming to New Orleans next year, Real said the Grand Biloxi also would benefit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts