Caesars exploring what to do with Coast casino
by Associated Press
Published: January 20,2012
BILOXI — The new regional president for Caesars Entertainment South says the company is looking at what to do with the skeleton of a casino that stands uncompleted on the Biloxi beach.
Daniel T. Real tells The Sun Herald he and the new general manager of the Grand Biloxi, Jonathan Jones, are putting together updated options for the site.
Real has worked in the casino business for 17 years and spent the last year and a half in New Orleans.
Real said he believes there is an opportunity to increase revenue at the Biloxi casino while continuing to focus on customer service.
With the Super Bowl coming to New Orleans next year, Real said the Grand Biloxi also would benefit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years