Caesars exploring what to do with Coast casino
by Associated Press
Published: January 20,2012
BILOXI — The new regional president for Caesars Entertainment South says the company is looking at what to do with the skeleton of a casino that stands uncompleted on the Biloxi beach.
Daniel T. Real tells The Sun Herald he and the new general manager of the Grand Biloxi, Jonathan Jones, are putting together updated options for the site.
Real has worked in the casino business for 17 years and spent the last year and a half in New Orleans.
Real said he believes there is an opportunity to increase revenue at the Biloxi casino while continuing to focus on customer service.
With the Super Bowl coming to New Orleans next year, Real said the Grand Biloxi also would benefit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge