Caesars exploring what to do with Coast casino
by Associated Press
Published: January 20,2012
BILOXI — The new regional president for Caesars Entertainment South says the company is looking at what to do with the skeleton of a casino that stands uncompleted on the Biloxi beach.
Daniel T. Real tells The Sun Herald he and the new general manager of the Grand Biloxi, Jonathan Jones, are putting together updated options for the site.
Real has worked in the casino business for 17 years and spent the last year and a half in New Orleans.
Real said he believes there is an opportunity to increase revenue at the Biloxi casino while continuing to focus on customer service.
With the Super Bowl coming to New Orleans next year, Real said the Grand Biloxi also would benefit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term