Caesars exploring what to do with Coast casino
Published: January 20,2012
BILOXI — The new regional president for Caesars Entertainment South says the company is looking at what to do with the skeleton of a casino that stands uncompleted on the Biloxi beach.
Daniel T. Real tells The Sun Herald he and the new general manager of the Grand Biloxi, Jonathan Jones, are putting together updated options for the site.
Real has worked in the casino business for 17 years and spent the last year and a half in New Orleans.
Real said he believes there is an opportunity to increase revenue at the Biloxi casino while continuing to focus on customer service.
With the Super Bowl coming to New Orleans next year, Real said the Grand Biloxi also would benefit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation