Brown made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Kristi Rogers Brown has been made a shareholder at Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Brown has been practicing law with the firm since completing her clerkship with the Honorable T. Kenneth Griffis of the Mississippi Court of Appeals in 2006.
Brown graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005.
She practices primarily in the areas of appellate law, general insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and professional liability.
Brown is based in Daniel Coker’s Gulfport office, and is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete