Brown made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Kristi Rogers Brown has been made a shareholder at Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Brown has been practicing law with the firm since completing her clerkship with the Honorable T. Kenneth Griffis of the Mississippi Court of Appeals in 2006.
Brown graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005.
She practices primarily in the areas of appellate law, general insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and professional liability.
Brown is based in Daniel Coker’s Gulfport office, and is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags