Brown made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Kristi Rogers Brown has been made a shareholder at Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Brown has been practicing law with the firm since completing her clerkship with the Honorable T. Kenneth Griffis of the Mississippi Court of Appeals in 2006.
Brown graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005.
She practices primarily in the areas of appellate law, general insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and professional liability.
Brown is based in Daniel Coker’s Gulfport office, and is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'