Brown made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Kristi Rogers Brown has been made a shareholder at Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Brown has been practicing law with the firm since completing her clerkship with the Honorable T. Kenneth Griffis of the Mississippi Court of Appeals in 2006.
Brown graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005.
She practices primarily in the areas of appellate law, general insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and professional liability.
Brown is based in Daniel Coker’s Gulfport office, and is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal