Brown made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Kristi Rogers Brown has been made a shareholder at Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. Brown has been practicing law with the firm since completing her clerkship with the Honorable T. Kenneth Griffis of the Mississippi Court of Appeals in 2006.
Brown graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005.
She practices primarily in the areas of appellate law, general insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and professional liability.
Brown is based in Daniel Coker’s Gulfport office, and is a graduate of Leadership Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015