Center chooses Whelan
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Bryant Whelan has been named the new executive director of the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center for Arts and Education in Ocean Springs. A native of Mobile, Ala., Whelan has a bachelor of fine arts degree from Auburn University and more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and the arts.
With a career span that includes working in Atlanta, Nashville, and Edinburgh, Scotland, Whelan most recently served as vice president of business development for Red Square Agency in Mobile.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip