Center chooses Whelan
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Bryant Whelan has been named the new executive director of the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center for Arts and Education in Ocean Springs. A native of Mobile, Ala., Whelan has a bachelor of fine arts degree from Auburn University and more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and the arts.
With a career span that includes working in Atlanta, Nashville, and Edinburgh, Scotland, Whelan most recently served as vice president of business development for Red Square Agency in Mobile.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training