Center chooses Whelan
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Bryant Whelan has been named the new executive director of the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center for Arts and Education in Ocean Springs. A native of Mobile, Ala., Whelan has a bachelor of fine arts degree from Auburn University and more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and the arts.
With a career span that includes working in Atlanta, Nashville, and Edinburgh, Scotland, Whelan most recently served as vice president of business development for Red Square Agency in Mobile.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues