Center chooses Whelan
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Bryant Whelan has been named the new executive director of the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center for Arts and Education in Ocean Springs. A native of Mobile, Ala., Whelan has a bachelor of fine arts degree from Auburn University and more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and the arts.
With a career span that includes working in Atlanta, Nashville, and Edinburgh, Scotland, Whelan most recently served as vice president of business development for Red Square Agency in Mobile.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location