Center chooses Whelan
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Bryant Whelan has been named the new executive director of the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center for Arts and Education in Ocean Springs. A native of Mobile, Ala., Whelan has a bachelor of fine arts degree from Auburn University and more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and the arts.
With a career span that includes working in Atlanta, Nashville, and Edinburgh, Scotland, Whelan most recently served as vice president of business development for Red Square Agency in Mobile.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House