Chapter names officers, board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2012 board of directors. Charmaine Williams Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, will serve as president, and April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are: Keith Guillot, Mississippi Power Company, past president; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Raemona Seemann, Bloom PR, programs; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Jaffe Perniciaro, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Christen Hartley, Gulf Resort Classic, website; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, scholarship.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters