Chapter names officers, board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2012 board of directors. Charmaine Williams Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, will serve as president, and April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are: Keith Guillot, Mississippi Power Company, past president; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Raemona Seemann, Bloom PR, programs; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Jaffe Perniciaro, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Christen Hartley, Gulf Resort Classic, website; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, scholarship.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability