Chapter names officers, board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2012 board of directors. Charmaine Williams Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, will serve as president, and April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are: Keith Guillot, Mississippi Power Company, past president; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Raemona Seemann, Bloom PR, programs; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Jaffe Perniciaro, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Christen Hartley, Gulf Resort Classic, website; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, scholarship.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M