Chapter names officers, board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2012 board of directors. Charmaine Williams Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, will serve as president, and April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are: Keith Guillot, Mississippi Power Company, past president; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Raemona Seemann, Bloom PR, programs; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Jaffe Perniciaro, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Christen Hartley, Gulf Resort Classic, website; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, scholarship.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil