Chapter names officers, board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2012 board of directors. Charmaine Williams Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, will serve as president, and April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are: Keith Guillot, Mississippi Power Company, past president; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Raemona Seemann, Bloom PR, programs; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Jaffe Perniciaro, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Christen Hartley, Gulf Resort Classic, website; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, scholarship.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful