Firm chooses McAllister
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Susan McAllister has joined Adams and Reese as the regional office manager of the Jackson office, responsible for the daily administration of the office. McAllister brings close to 20 years of administrative experience in human resources and office administration at various law firms throughout Mississippi.
McAllister has legal administrative experience at defense and plaintiff firms, formerly serving as regional office manager at Phelps Dunbar and office administrator/business manager for Frazer Davidson.
McAllister is a member of the Mississippi Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators and also a member of the National Association of Legal Administrators.
In the community, she was a former member of the Junior League of Jackson, where she coordinated the volunteer work for the organization’s members.
McAllister graduated from Mississippi State University in 1977. She attended Holmes Community College, taking courses in real estate law and real estate appraisal, and then received a Mississippi Real Estate License in 1986.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law