Firm chooses McAllister
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Susan McAllister has joined Adams and Reese as the regional office manager of the Jackson office, responsible for the daily administration of the office. McAllister brings close to 20 years of administrative experience in human resources and office administration at various law firms throughout Mississippi.
McAllister has legal administrative experience at defense and plaintiff firms, formerly serving as regional office manager at Phelps Dunbar and office administrator/business manager for Frazer Davidson.
McAllister is a member of the Mississippi Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators and also a member of the National Association of Legal Administrators.
In the community, she was a former member of the Junior League of Jackson, where she coordinated the volunteer work for the organization’s members.
McAllister graduated from Mississippi State University in 1977. She attended Holmes Community College, taking courses in real estate law and real estate appraisal, and then received a Mississippi Real Estate License in 1986.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that