Firm chooses McAllister
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Susan McAllister has joined Adams and Reese as the regional office manager of the Jackson office, responsible for the daily administration of the office. McAllister brings close to 20 years of administrative experience in human resources and office administration at various law firms throughout Mississippi.
McAllister has legal administrative experience at defense and plaintiff firms, formerly serving as regional office manager at Phelps Dunbar and office administrator/business manager for Frazer Davidson.
McAllister is a member of the Mississippi Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators and also a member of the National Association of Legal Administrators.
In the community, she was a former member of the Junior League of Jackson, where she coordinated the volunteer work for the organization’s members.
McAllister graduated from Mississippi State University in 1977. She attended Holmes Community College, taking courses in real estate law and real estate appraisal, and then received a Mississippi Real Estate License in 1986.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.