Firm chooses McAllister
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Susan McAllister has joined Adams and Reese as the regional office manager of the Jackson office, responsible for the daily administration of the office. McAllister brings close to 20 years of administrative experience in human resources and office administration at various law firms throughout Mississippi.
McAllister has legal administrative experience at defense and plaintiff firms, formerly serving as regional office manager at Phelps Dunbar and office administrator/business manager for Frazer Davidson.
McAllister is a member of the Mississippi Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators and also a member of the National Association of Legal Administrators.
In the community, she was a former member of the Junior League of Jackson, where she coordinated the volunteer work for the organization’s members.
McAllister graduated from Mississippi State University in 1977. She attended Holmes Community College, taking courses in real estate law and real estate appraisal, and then received a Mississippi Real Estate License in 1986.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey