Firm chooses McAllister
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Susan McAllister has joined Adams and Reese as the regional office manager of the Jackson office, responsible for the daily administration of the office. McAllister brings close to 20 years of administrative experience in human resources and office administration at various law firms throughout Mississippi.
McAllister has legal administrative experience at defense and plaintiff firms, formerly serving as regional office manager at Phelps Dunbar and office administrator/business manager for Frazer Davidson.
McAllister is a member of the Mississippi Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators and also a member of the National Association of Legal Administrators.
In the community, she was a former member of the Junior League of Jackson, where she coordinated the volunteer work for the organization’s members.
McAllister graduated from Mississippi State University in 1977. She attended Holmes Community College, taking courses in real estate law and real estate appraisal, and then received a Mississippi Real Estate License in 1986.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings