Phelps Dunbar elects new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Paige C. Jones has been elected a partner at Phelps Dunbar, LLP. Jones practices in the firm’s Houston office in the area of insurance and reinsurance. Her litigation experience encompasses a broad range of insurance coverage matters. Jones represents admitted and surplus lines insurers regarding various first-party coverage and defense matters including large loss commercial claims, reinsurance claims, residential property claims, and claims involving allegations of bad faith, suspected burning, fraud, theft, vandalism, business interruption, appraisal and intentional acts.
Jones received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1999 and her B.S., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University in 1996. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Mississippi Bar Association.
Jones is admitted to practice in Texas and Mississippi.
In addition, Heather Duplantis, who practices in the firm’s regional commercial litigation and insurance and reinsurance groups in the Baton Rouge, La., office, was elected to partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions