Phelps Dunbar elects new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Paige C. Jones has been elected a partner at Phelps Dunbar, LLP. Jones practices in the firm’s Houston office in the area of insurance and reinsurance. Her litigation experience encompasses a broad range of insurance coverage matters. Jones represents admitted and surplus lines insurers regarding various first-party coverage and defense matters including large loss commercial claims, reinsurance claims, residential property claims, and claims involving allegations of bad faith, suspected burning, fraud, theft, vandalism, business interruption, appraisal and intentional acts.
Jones received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1999 and her B.S., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University in 1996. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Mississippi Bar Association.
Jones is admitted to practice in Texas and Mississippi.
In addition, Heather Duplantis, who practices in the firm’s regional commercial litigation and insurance and reinsurance groups in the Baton Rouge, La., office, was elected to partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar