Phelps Dunbar elects new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Paige C. Jones has been elected a partner at Phelps Dunbar, LLP. Jones practices in the firm’s Houston office in the area of insurance and reinsurance. Her litigation experience encompasses a broad range of insurance coverage matters. Jones represents admitted and surplus lines insurers regarding various first-party coverage and defense matters including large loss commercial claims, reinsurance claims, residential property claims, and claims involving allegations of bad faith, suspected burning, fraud, theft, vandalism, business interruption, appraisal and intentional acts.
Jones received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1999 and her B.S., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University in 1996. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Mississippi Bar Association.
Jones is admitted to practice in Texas and Mississippi.
In addition, Heather Duplantis, who practices in the firm’s regional commercial litigation and insurance and reinsurance groups in the Baton Rouge, La., office, was elected to partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement