Phelps Dunbar elects new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Paige C. Jones has been elected a partner at Phelps Dunbar, LLP. Jones practices in the firm’s Houston office in the area of insurance and reinsurance. Her litigation experience encompasses a broad range of insurance coverage matters. Jones represents admitted and surplus lines insurers regarding various first-party coverage and defense matters including large loss commercial claims, reinsurance claims, residential property claims, and claims involving allegations of bad faith, suspected burning, fraud, theft, vandalism, business interruption, appraisal and intentional acts.
Jones received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1999 and her B.S., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University in 1996. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Mississippi Bar Association.
Jones is admitted to practice in Texas and Mississippi.
In addition, Heather Duplantis, who practices in the firm’s regional commercial litigation and insurance and reinsurance groups in the Baton Rouge, La., office, was elected to partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge